Ruins fantasy dwarves forever

>Ruins fantasy dwarves forever
>Dwarves will no be retconned as ‘magical creatures’
How can one man have such power?

Attached: B7D1CE27-5797-44A9-AB73-3ACBD50888B4.jpg (1100x824, 62.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@Blackpilled:b/candyculture:7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Midgets aren't dwarves.

Attached: Ulric son of Gunhelmut, vampiric dwarven lancer, slays the first dwarf king Rovod.png (749x776, 688.48K)

>How can one man have such power?
Take the energy of a tall Chad then compress his height by four 1/5ths, and his energy will condense by x5.

is his GoT piggy bank running dry already?

Pointy eared leaf lover

He’s on borrowed time.
Warwick put him in the book of grudges, and the midges are amassing

Our ancestors held the little folk in high regard as something of a gift from the heavens. Maybe there's some merit to this.

He doesn't say rock and stone he's no dorf

He's based that's what. Imagine cockslapping Disney into submission and getting away with it. Watching rightoids cry about him, Minnie Mouse and the green M&M these past weeks has been hilarious.

they'll bring him back for that prequel
somehow

Is Dinklage vs Warwick MMA PPV Deathmatch happening or not?

>Minnie Mouse and the green M&M
Knowing about this is in the first place is even more embarrassing

I like how this guy finally got famous after being token midget in hollywood like verne troyer and a couple others for a really long time. All it took was one role.

You're a bit late to the party. Warwick mopped the floor with this clown weeks ago.

>Warwick mopped the floor with this clown weeks ago
Like, physically?

Anybody have the screencaps of the posts about killing Warwick?

>NOOOOOOOOOO DON'T LAUGH AT MY MELTDOWN I'M NOT YOUR LOLCOW
lol nothing on this earth is more entertaining than right wing chud outrage, ESL

Can I get a qrd? I don't really keep up with the news.

I think the earliest person who had dwarfism that held considerable power was an Egyptian dwarf at a Pharos court. He was an accountant or something to do with recording information I think.

You actually don't even live in the real world, do you?

What the FUCK is everyone in this thread talking about? Can I get a SHRED of context here?

odysee.com/@Blackpilled:b/candyculture:7

this is why is pays to ignore all low iq political niggers
i have no idea what you're talking about at all and am happy to keep it that way
meanwhile you think you're owning people by discussing corporate decisions to appeal to your peabrain lmao
amerilards are fucking retarded haha

Attached: 1642769501257.jpg (551x550, 102.37K)

He should have played in the Hobbit trilogie, it would have saved them a lot of money.

>It's over Dinkalage, I have the high ground

I mean the guy also has talent. I'm not enough of a jaded retard to not notice it.

How can it be his meltdown when you're the one sperging out about it? Are all leftoids projecting faggots?

Kyle walked.

Also ywnbaw.

who is that?

What is going on? And how is it related to VIDEOGAMES?

>he defended the GoT ending
>it's just white people mad because "they wanted pretty white people to ride off into the sunset"
>"the show subverts viewer expectations that makes it brilliant"
What a faggot lol

I ain't clicking that shit nigga. Do you even qrd? Fucking tourists lol

user asks for a quick run down. QUICK. This this 3 fucking hours long. What the fuck.

Game of thrones, abridged.

It's the guy who plays Tyrion from game of thrones. What I'm trying to figure out, is what the hell OP is talking about.

Did he really say this shit?
If so he's a complete retard. Or worse - a spineless shill.

I don't even know really, they did something faggoty like make the m&m non binaray or something. That video is just about how american culture is about consumerism, as for minnie mouse, I don't know. It doesn't take long to use google.
>Fucking tourists lol
How the fuckam I a "tourist"?

you call that beardling a Dawi? I aught to add your name to The Book for such a claim OP

Hollywood actors tend to be both in addition to being nonces.

>new snow white film
>says it's offensive to cast and label dwarves as dwarves
>dwarf community goes after him
>saying they're only able to to be case for limited roles and he's putting them out of work
>he gives no fucks because he made his money in GoT

He only spoke out once the true king ascended. Another will come and they will dethrone this newly found fake little king.

Attached: 23troyerobit1-superJumbo.jpg (2010x1292, 334.98K)

This midget is out there culturally appropriating dwarves. They don't belong to him or his subhuman diseased race of turbo manlet freaks.

just another case of a weak person trying to change society to suit their own narcissistic world view, and he's able to accomplish it because peabrains cant stop sucking his cock for being in a mediocre fantasy show that ended terribly

What a moron
How else are others supposed to refer to midgets? Persons of stunted growth?

The stream does a qrd, it just that most of it is about other things. If you're browsing here you've probably got plenty of free time, most here are neets.