Sakura vs Yuri

The great debate

Attached: 8czu85rrmde61.jpg (640x575, 52.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4iN7eAmdfzU
youtube.com/watch?v=2gWGbmGD7r8
youtube.com/watch?v=-kpwZvG5gZ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yuri every time. There was never really a debate either.

yuri is not a school girl
she is like, 27 and drinks a lot

It's always been Yuri. Even in CvS it was Yuri.

Fuck you retard, your waifu is trash. Short haired females are superior.

The one with an ass.

sakura

Yuri, easy.

She has a short haired variant too though whereas Sakura has always had short hair and only short hair

>Yuri: 4
>Sakura: 2

Yuri is a known prodigy who learned her martial art in a short amount of time.

Sakura is a prodigy too but doesn't have the basics down to the level Yuri does.

Yuri wins based on experience alone

>Yuri has short and long haired variants.

Attached: YuriSakazaki_Render.png (806x1156, 335.47K)

Yuri has short hair in the last three KOF's

Does Sakura even have any formal training? Yuri isn't pro but she can fight Ryo/Robert/Takuma and King whenever she wants

What's the deal between Art of Fighting, King of Fighters and Fatal Fury? Why do they trade characters so often?

AoF and FF are in the same universe, although AoF takes place a couple of decades or so before FF (I can't recall exactly how long). KoF is in a separate universe, so everyone is there regardless of time span or if a character is dead, like Geese.

That's cool and all but when's Crapcum reviving Darkstalkers? Street Fighter is stale shit at this point.

Attached: flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg (750x1000, 230.99K)

2 Timelines, one for Art of Fighting and Fatal Fury in that canon order (also Garou), one for KoF.The former actually sees certain characters mildly age, while the later has them stuck in an ageless fucking timeloop.

Who knows if they ever will, and if it'll turn out to be a monkey's paw wish at this point or not.

Attached: 1403459208830.jpg (529x391, 60.96K)

Ressurrections Sales still haunt Capcom and Street Fighter costumes are more assured profits so not any time soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=4iN7eAmdfzU
youtube.com/watch?v=2gWGbmGD7r8
Diet > Sakura's theme
Also, Sakura is a fighting genius too, but Yuri can literally copy anyone's moves after seeing them once. She even did a fucking Raging Demon back in KOF2001 (I guess from seeing Akuma on TV?). And on top of that she was also able to get good at Kyokugenryu way faster than Takuma, Robert or Ryo; if she was able to not have ADHD about her moveset Yuri would be the strongest woman in KOF.

Sakura's only sources of training came from Dan and watching Ryu fight.

Attached: 190127090032199.jpg (1427x2048, 403.14K)

Yuri and it's no contest

Attached: yuri.jpg (1290x900, 481.3K)

Sakura is the better girl BUT her design would get 10 times better if she wore leggings too

These two should be on a bed with their legs spreads apart and finger blast themselves until they squirt
Then and only then will I be able to decide which one is the greatest

KoF is the multiverse of SNK. Art of Fighting and Garou (Fatal Fury) are canon

I wanted this so much years ago. Now I couldn't care less since it won't be sprite based

youtube.com/watch?v=-kpwZvG5gZ4

YURI