Hack your PS4

hack your PS4

Attached: 20220204002258.jpg (1920x1080, 159.39K)

nah having 9.03 is better

can hacking your ps4 make it not sound like a jet engine anymore

>jailbreak ps4
>just play a bunch of ps2 games instead
OP is a faggot

Attached: mandy, gaz membrane, and gaz (the grim adventures of billy & mandy and 1 more) drawn by sundown - 22c649b1515d53d4bfdc69adfc3c0223.png (1430x2524, 1.15M)

actually, yeah

how?

Can i still play online?

you can control fan speed through karo or emc

By making it sound like a vacuum cleaner instead. Same db level, just different pitch.

Attached: 1624130465069.png (1394x865, 704.54K)

Can I still get new releases through the jailbreak apps? Actually might end up doing it.

>disable fans
>fry your console
Brilliant.

no, the new firmware released in december so anything after that will probably be undumpable

I already bought/got for "free" on ps+ eveything I cared about. i haven't even turned that thing on for months.

Ok, I'll just wait until new releases are few and far between.

anything released on and after december 1 can't be put on current cfw
dying light 2 can be played right now on 9.0 because the game went gold shortly before 9.03 was released, however you can't update it to the latest version and you're stuck with the 1.0 version of dying light 2 unless someone backports it

It's too late for me. I had automatic update on this whole time, so now I have an unhackable PS4...
Well, it's not like there are any games worth pirating for PS4 anyways. Everything I wanted to play, I already did on PC.

Attached: ElhfLbnXYAANtkj.jpg (600x630, 25.35K)

Did they fix that PS2FPKG thing that converted PS2 iso into a PS4 pkg yet? Last time I hacked my PS4 I tried turning a couple of games into a fpkg and it didn't work so I gave up and updated the PS4 since I only hacked it to play PS2 games and to record myself playing those games.

works on my machine

No, you absolute dummy. Unless you try using that hamachi app that no one fucking talks about.

What does it use to emulate, a 3rd party app or a hack of the ps2 emulator used with psn ps2 games?

>a hack of the ps2 emulator used with psn ps2 games?
this

i did. i wish i had a pro though so i could play the bloodborne 60fps patch

It uses the PS2 emulator that is used when playing your bought PS2 titles.

You asked if it could make it not sound like a jet engine, you didn't ask if you could make a not sound like a jet engine without repercussions.

You can control fan speed but you won't make the hardware any less shit. It's probably the most useless console to hack because of how much iredeemable garbage the CPU is, and don't get me started on the games filesize.

No such thing faggot

So that's a no?

Is their a compatibility list somewhere? Shit fuck google is useless

But there is.

>have to reenable it every time you boot the console
>buggy as hell
>homebrew is and will be in infancy mode, the only thing you can do on your hacked console is install and play shitty ps2 games in 20 frames per second cause built in emulator is fucking ass
ps4 games are 2882 gbs big, have fun downloading them from illegal sources (with some malware on top of it)
for every pirated game you can order a physical copy of it and still be able to:
- play online
- use PS Store
- use your network
- use cross-save features and many others

it's not worth it
it really isn't
homebrew on modern consoles should be referred to in past tense because its absurdally worthless

>and don't get me started on the games filesize.
Who cares? These days any shithole gets at least 500mbIS and only mutts have to deal with data caps or whatever is called.