Battlefield 2042

twitter.com/battlefieldcomm/status/1489160643945152512

>scoreboard update delayed again
>DICE not being able to implement a basic scoreboard until 6 months after release

what went so wrong battlefieldbros?

Attached: 1897582938472.png (593x548, 36.57K)

>Buying EA games
Absolute Retard.

battlefield was never good

The devs are experiencing a huge pushback from the Inclusion and Diversity Enforcement Department about adding the scoreboard.
It's disrupting their every days work.

>42% off
>game kills itself

Attached: never ever.jpg (879x670, 71.02K)

fucking hell, all they had to do was basically remake BF4, update the visuals etc
If they really wanted to add operators or whatever, they could have just done what MW2019 did where operators are locked to a faction, but have each operator also be locked to a class (I.E. an operator is locked to the russian medic class etc).
But they couldn't even do that.
How do you fuck something so simple up?

see

i haven't bought an EA game since BF3 - and even then it was via a humble bundle
a mate of mine bought me BF4

Okay
>Letting your friends buy EA shit.
Fixed it.

Imagine how braindead you must be to not be able to make a fucking scoreboard when noname indie devs from shitholes like Poland can.

Stop reminding me that this game happened, it hurts. Battlefield didn't deserve what happened. It just hurts so much bros

>what went so wrong battlefieldbros?
the same thing thats been happening with other studios out there. original game devs leave (retire, make their own studios, quit due to disagreements from higher ups) and they are replaced with new hires who have never played whatever game they're making. then higher ups tell them to make a shitty game that chases trends instead of sticking with what worked.

Obviously they could put it, is piss easy, they decided to no put it, I assume, because it make shitty players feel bad, and they want women playing it.

They are just buying time with empty promises hoping that by the time the times comes to release it everyone would've forgotten about the game.
That's exactly what EA did with Anthem. Fumbled around for a bit promising to fix it then just said fuck you and cancelled all future updates.

You still can't see other players deathcount in "updated" scoreboard.

>our next update will feature a scoreboard
How can a company fall so low?

I wonder how dice's offices look right now

very diverse and inclusive :)

Like this

Attached: 67865788.jpg (1200x738, 338.92K)

Empty because they decided to take the month off hence the tweet.

DICE should give BF 2042 extraordinary support, rework it massively for years, make it f2p and apologize to the people who bought it (by giving away a free game or something idk), release new entry in the series only in 2025
But we all know what's going to happen instead
>drop BF 2042, rush out an even shittier turd