Really bad choice for the game title but is anyone waiting this? Is a first day buy for me

Really bad choice for the game title but is anyone waiting this? Is a first day buy for me

Attached: Triangle_Strategy_cover_art.jpg (316x316, 88.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lorn2vLG0bI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah it looks neat we're pretty starved for strategy shit these days for some reason aside from grand strategy

Yes, enjoyed the demo a lot more than i ever expected, my only problems basically just boils down to the voice acting and the music not being on octopus level

The title is fine get over it and move on

Release date?

a month from now

I replayed the demo and I think I could get behind buying the full version if there was a subclass system, but I'm afraid the game will get a little samey (especially on repeat playthroughs).

They better let me ally with this guy and help him take over the Kingdom. I'm tired of games giving us very obvious backstabbing/evil characters and not letting us be bros with him.

Attached: Patriatte.jpg (414x521, 50.91K)

Yeah I'm getting it day 1, don't get why everyone's freaking out about the title when Octopath Traveler was a thing though.

Shit art style, just like octopath.
No buy.

I'm on the fence. From the demo I doubt it will be anywhere near as good as FF Tactics or LUCT. But there's nothing else like it coming out soon so maybe I'll get it anyway.

Yes. I love 2D, I love turn based combat and I love how it looks

Attached: 1641020325209.png (800x400, 22.41K)

The title grew on me. Better than some forgettable medieval sounding generic title, and the abbreviation in Japanese being Trust is kind of cool.

Played the demo, don't like the title name and see it as condescending tone from SquareEnix doubling down on the joke their names are randomized, will get when its 20 dollars later in the year, hopeful they make Hard mode more balanced than the demo experience.

the title grew on me! it conveys the genre at least. At least they dropped the "Project" from the name. The demo felt slow and left a bad taste but Im still looking forward to this, maybe not a Day-1 buy though

Shit combat
Should've stayed with Octopath

Already preordered. I just hope I'll be able to get a chance to level up properly as I move through the main story.

This game looks HARD.

I want it but I can't get over how slow it runs on Switch. It's just pixel art but it's still taking 20-30 seconds to load, at least for the demo.

Loved the demo, hope there will be some reward if you beat the levels without losing units or by accomplishing side objectives. Like how you could beat the second map of the demo with Roland without using the traps, and the characters would talk about it afterwards.

youtube.com/watch?v=lorn2vLG0bI
They showed in a recent trailer that there were mock battles available in the tavern with a recommended level for each of them. So you should be able to gring if you're underleveled.

I'm worried the gameplay isn't going to be that good and the game will be too short.

There doesn't feel like there's enough customization to want to play the game again or enough enemy variety to make the maps fun.

Hope I'm wrong but think a more diverse class system could have helped. Even if the story and characters are good which is looks like they are battles will get stale if it's just the same thing over and over.

I’ll probably check it out eventually. I find the pixel art to be blurry and overdone.

>bad title
jesus yes, tells you nothing about the game except that it is a strategy game. then gives you the false impression that your strategy somehow involves triangles rather than the triangle being tied solely to plot direction.
>first day buy
good lord yes, I agree with about the desire for subclasses or branching progression for the characters in some way. I generally prefer generic units to be the norm so that team composition can be more up to the player, but I like the gimmicks of many of the characters enough that I am willing to forgive that.

>I'm tired of games giving us very obvious backstabbing/evil characters and not letting us be bros with him.
You’re an extremely sheltered person aren’t you?

Sometimes you just want to help out a Starscream instead of a Megatron.

>Muh class system
So you can just cheese the game by loading everyone up with the same broken classes?