Someone give me a quick "Previously on Dark Souls..." before i start this

Someone give me a quick "Previously on Dark Souls..." before i start this.

Attached: 1122345667879.jpg (1920x1080, 312.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b_ssK8V1cn8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The man with the large sword killed all the scary gobbledegoops.
You're now all caught up

It's mostly just Dark Souls 1, with a special "scholar" guest from Dark Souls 2 in the background involved with something.
If you played and understood Dark Souls 1 lore you are fine

Attached: Dark Souls 3 poster.jpg (2896x4096, 3.08M)

Dark Souls 1, before the player gave up before finishing the game, now you have to go kill them

Dark Souls 1, but the player gave up before finishing the game, now you have to go kill them*

There are four macguffins. When you collect the four macguffins you get access to a big "reset the world" button and then some other schmuck tries to collect the macguffins

I didnt, fuck fat rolling.

You don't need to play Dark Souls 1 before 3 since 3 is just a Dark Souls 1 circlejerk. Miyazaki unfortunately ran out of creative juice. 3 is basically a shitty fan remake of 1, so don't sweat it if you haven't played it before. The one positive is that it has the best boss fights out of all 3, but unfortunately the world and story is bland as fuck.

Previously on Dark Souls: You've seen some things... but now... get ready to remember them all.

Attached: Member_berries.PNG.png (491x532, 303.56K)

3 was made by the B team,

Bloodborne A then DS3 B then Sekiro A again. And, ohhh it shows, oh how it shows

Does that mean that Elden Ring is B again?

Other way around, Bloodborne was B team, 3 was A team.

Its C actually, from what i can tell.

Previously on dark souls 1
>4 great souls vanquished
>a fading world out to rest
>a hero either chose to usher in an age of dark or prolong an age of dying light
>now the world is ending
>worlds are beginning to crumble and mash together
>the bell of awakening has brought you about in one last desperate attempt to prolong the age of fire
>will the ashen ones choice prove to be as folly?

Previously on Dark Souls
Countless people were gaslighted into believing they were the chosen one, and turned into fuel for the fire of good times
This happened a countless number of times
Recently, a bunch of assholes, after being turned into fuel, said "fucked this" and ran off with all their power to do whatever the fuck they want
There's not very good replacements any more as all the fuel in the world has been completely used up, basically
Without the fuel that is undead sacrifices, the world will fall into darkness and then go back to a gray stagnant nothing
It is up to one last asshole who failed the last gaslighting attempt was made to find these assholes, beat them up, and make them sit them down and do their fucking job

That's not true, the reason DS2 was relegated to B team was because A team was working on Bloodborne all along. Miyazaki literally confirmed this, not to mention that your timeline makes no fucking sense.

King big sad guy did the flame thing.

>Dark souls 1
Big sunlight titties
>Dark souls 2
Titty gone bad

Dark souls 3 I mean. I forgot 2 existed.

Some retard feel for the linking the flame meme a century ago and now the world is going to shit again, so now some dipshit have collect the cinders from a bunch a depressed fucks called lords of cinder to try and link the flame again.

Attached: EkAQbf_XsAI80VM[1].jpg (640x512, 37.87K)

"Shit's fucked and all your friends are dead. Also every once in a while, some tryhard minmaxing 12yo will show up and try to kill you."

Dark Souls 3 is an entire game devoted to "Previously on Dark Souls..."

Shit's like the Disney Star Wars trilogy

Can't blame you, that game is a forgettable piece of shit, the credits song is the only good thing about it.
youtube.com/watch?v=b_ssK8V1cn8
>B-but muh majula
fuck yourself

Fire, fire going out bad. Turn fire back on. Running out of shit to burn. Maybe foregoing out good? Too late to test that now burn more shit.

link the fire or don't no one really gives a fuck