>NFTs bad
>NFT games bad
>NFT integration bad
>tech innovation bad
>people making money bad
>people owning digital goods bad
>corporations wanting to make money bad
imagine not wanting to progress technology because you're too poor and stupid

i'm willing to bet people who are against NFTs are just whiny lefties who hate capitalism

>b-but i hate NFTs/crypto because muh PC parts cost too much now!!11

free market, retard. supply and demand. NFTs and crypto have a high demand, so of course those with money will buy most of the supply. boohoo no one cares about wasting computer parts on your stupid fucking non-P2E video games. crypto is actually worth something. grow the fuck up already.

Attached: unknown.png (1262x1262, 290.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web3isgoinggreat.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gaining money is good. NFT monkey jpegs would make me ashamed of how i did it

Threadly reminder that no one itt, including and ESPECIALLY op, has no idea how NFTs work and what they can be used for
Not videogames, back to Any Forums faggot

Attached: file.png (1262x1262, 327.82K)

OP I own the color for the background for your NFT. Please pay me 0.005ETH every time you post that picture or I will take legal action.

Post YFW everyone who fell for this scam loses all their money and have to resort to working wagie jobs to survive paying all their debts

Attached: B7DA526C-07DF-468B-BB46-F1731360013C.jpg (384x395, 19.38K)

ratio

go back ro reddit faggot

based

They're retarded

Your provider-independent ownership and game-independent microtransactions will never happen. Why would they?
There is no difference between a regular in-game purchase and an nft ingame purchase, except for the name.

>t.desperate bag holder

web3isgoinggreat.com/
>captcha w0yjk
It fucking knows

Attached: 12536123612361.png (675x686, 651.77K)

It's not progress. It's an attempt at horizontal evolution of a solution created ages ago. It progresses nothing and it has too many dependencies, making it more of a hindrance.
Kinda how Elon Musk keeps thinking he can solve transport problems by creating a system that depends on his technology, when more efficient, cheaper, and future-proofed solutions exist.
Its a solution to a problem that doesn't exist, sometimes now everyone's rushing to create them.

Stealing money is good for the rich.

NFTs are the same thing as Pokémon card collecting but even more retarded and with more money. Prove me wrong otherwise.

Retards trying to sell jpeg to other retards, ultimate retardation

there's nothing technically progressive about NFTs

>own NFTs.
>Turns your server off.
>lose NFTs.
Nothing personal, NFTcucks.

Owning digital goods is a matter of having it on a harddrive I own without DRM. Not having keys stored on a wallet that point to some item on the blockchain.

Isn't one aspect of the purpose of currency to reward people for providing something of value to the world? How does trading digital receipts benefit mankind?

Also, whether this is one person spamming these threads every day or a group of people, why? Are you trying to rope people in to inflate your NFT prices? Or is it a false flag? Either way, kindly stop.

L + ratio + gay + you're white

woah did you just pirate that NFT?

enjoy your big bag of nothing
oh wait... you don't even actually own the bag lmaaaaaaooooooooooooooo

I genuinely can't believe how vigorous the shilling campaign for this fucking things are, i'm not a Any Forumsschizo or anything but ANYONE advertising these is objectively a fucking indian being paid to do so or a bot.

>>tech innovation bad
In the context of "it fucks people over but helps business suits and billionaires get richer", yes.
>>people making money bad
No one except business suits, celebrities and billionaires are actually making money except for the wise few who played the crypto gains game long before it ever went mainstream.
>>people owning digital goods bad
Except they don't actually own it. They own a receipt that means nothing except to fellow NFTbros and can be revoked by the seller at any time the seller wants. You're leasing a receipt.
>>corporations wanting to make money bad
I'm sure you're just dying to see the day one of the Megacorps comes out on top, assimilates those who failed to keep up, and now there's only one universal Gigacorp who owns and runs everything there ever was and ever will be, and because of it, you'll get assfucked with absolutely zero way to avoid it or oppose it.
>muh free market
The free market fundamentally does not work because people are fucking sheep and can be influenced in countless effortless ways. A product is not deemed by its true worth, it's deemed by how many Heckin' Relatable Celebritinos or Heckin' Humanized Corporinos convince them there's more to the product than "we want your money and cult-like loyalty".

wtf you can't just copy that and then add a small change to it!

Attached: 1516204117942.png (601x601, 400.65K)

>imagine not wanting to progress technology because you're too poor and stupid
>i'm willing to bet people who are against NFTs are just whiny lefties who hate capitalism
You're getting the two things confused, NFTs aren't an advancement of technology, they're an advancement of capitalism. And you're not a tech nerd, you're a capitalism nerd.

Attached: 1377275968124.jpg (445x333, 24.4K)

>>tech innovation bad
Elaborate in this "tech innovation" in a realistic manner, please.

I like how this retarded dribble calls web 3 a grift while simultaneously using climate change as a reason its bad lmao. Climate faggots are the biggest grifters of all.

Raimi was truly ahead of his time

You will never be a jew

Actualy it gives a good way to shit all over any company pretending to care about "muh climate" the moment they start shilling cryptoshit

The people you should avoid are those who speak in faux-apathetic lower caps at all times. To be clear, I'm not talking about people who speak without grammar in game in order to get their messages out faster. I'm talking about those who sit down to compose an image board post with all the time in the world and wilfully choose to omit punctuation and capitalisation. They are not doing this to save time. In fact, they may take additional time to redact habitual grammar from their posts.
Their motivation for this style of posting is simple. They are trying to present an aura of apathy. They want to communicate: "I don't care about anything, least of all the rules of grammar." The reason they work so hard to cultivate this image of emotional invulnerability is because they are, in actual fact, extremely emotional and unstable people. If you become close to them you will catch glimpses of the volatility lurking beneath their patchwork mask of cool indifference. The lower caps poster will silently catalogue transgressions you have in its eyes committed. You will only become aware of them during the rare tantrum blowups that characterise these people. They must be avoided for your own good. The faux-apathetic lower caps posters really could not be more pathetic.

How did Raimi get away with this?

>progress technology
It's redundant tech in all functional ways.

>NFTs have a high demand
there's a high demand for getting rich quick too. suddenly pyramid schemes have value and are worth something wow

Theres a reason why NFTs are being pushed by corporations and cryptobros (read: get rich quick schemers), and its not for the benefit of the consumer.

Attached: 1643423555510.jpg (673x673, 39.05K)

>Replying to an obvious bait/troll post with this armchair schizo gibberish

Have you been to Any Forums recently? The entire board is just a bunch of pajeets shilling some shitcoin. The entirety of crypto is just one huge pyramid scheme ran by idiots with sunk cost fallacy. This post is just one of many that have leaked into Any Forums by desperate retards.

theyre useless and serve no purpose.
they are a useless jew scam to milk retards like you out of their money. have fun destroying the planet so you can have a cartoon monkey you mouth breathing fucking idiot

kill yourself you useless faggot

This is not very good bait
And yet here I am posting anyway

Attached: chootah.jpg (634x444, 65.8K)

Are there any actual monkey owners in here or is it all 100% LARP and shitposting?
Post proof of your "portfolio" or whatever it's called

Attached: 1593138995776.webm (460x818, 1.29M)

Pokémon cards are an item you own that can't be altered, closer would be buying cards in online games where they can suddenly decide to remove your card or change it to be useless.

At least Pokemon cards have a physical thing associated with them. The image associated with NFTs is an irrelevant representation of the token.

Sorry grifter, you won't catch me holding your bags trying to sell me "the future."

Attached: chad3.jpg (1024x1200, 77.78K)

>replying to a pasta with a greentext

rate my new cool eneftee

Attached: lemonkeynft.jpg (1134x1206, 28.51K)

>le trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls XD

NFTs don't progress technology. It's just a database. All they have done is assign a piece of art to each row in that database.

It's bad.

Attached: NFT freaks.png (1492x1162, 373.83K)

>>NFTs bad
>>NFT games bad
>>NFT integration bad
>>tech innovation bad
>>people making money bad
>>people owning digital goods bad
>>corporations wanting to make money bad
YES.
Although, there is nothing about NFTs that would be progress. Just another non-existent value deposit to shuffle virtual money around.

Attached: 1571413585127.png (1437x908, 307.71K)

needs more jpeg

Attached: 1389608706242.jpg (400x412, 5.54K)

Nobody will buy your NFT's, now cope and cry like the fag you are over it.

It's more comparable to limited-time digital items in a game, except those are (purely by company choice, admittedly) not reproducable and can be a symbol of some status. An NFT is in and of itself nothing but a specific link to an easily-reproducable representation.

no fucking thanks

>OP fag

Attached: 1641238933624.png (603x621, 144.19K)

NFTs don't have a high demand at all, all the "sales" are just people trading between their own accounts to pretend it's being moved around.

I personally can't wait until this ridiculous shit gets regulated. Pay tax on every sale made, that way faking these transactions will no longer be profitable.

stfu nigger, wake me up when games stop sucking major dicks and i might consider nfts an option.

NFTs could have been something but like always it will be ruined by scam artists.

you can tell how desperate the scammers are by how much this copy pasta is pasted all over the site

>BUY MY APE PLS

fuck yourself

good

I really don't understand how anyone can be a climate change denier in 2022 unless you're working for some sort of oil company.
Can't you just be a cringe eco-fascist like all the other weirdos on Any Forums?

>still no flags on Any Forums to show that its 90% pajeets
Only people holding monkeys are the insiders, same with every other "NFT Community" shit, its all the same people with some backstabbings here and there

>I'm so thrilled to be a part of this, waiting for the pre-sale coming soon
How the fuck can anyone write shit like this with a straight face? It's not even subtle.

Attached: 1426643531443.jpg (324x291, 15.42K)