Is this any good? I'm bored with battle royal crap

Is this any good? I'm bored with battle royal crap.

Attached: tarkov.jpg (917x917, 137.52K)

If you like playing with russian hackers sure

If you like 2 second lag and desync out the ass sure

There is nothing like it. It's terrible, but I enjoy it. It won't be done for another 5 years and won't come anywhere close to what the developers have promised. No other developer will ever compete with them though, so it's what we get.

pain in the form of the worst server tickrate in the history of online vidya

If you like dogshit netcode and cheaters who will bounce bullets across the map at you when you find rare shit it's great

I call that the WarThunder effect

What's this game about?

Hunt: Showdown looks way more fun to play and i like none of those battleroyal games

As a game, it has a lot of cool mechanics and feels good to play in terms of its gunplay. As an actual online experience, it's fucking terrible. The servers and netcode are abysmal, and the game is genuinely full of Russian and Chinese players all using hacks. You will die and lose everything constantly, and often fail to kill someone you think you should have simply because of the massive desync and lag. I'd recommend Hunt Showdown over it. Very similar game but with better servers, less cheaters, and less punishing.

This, Hunt is better in every way

>dogshit netcode
>dogshit netcode
>dogshit netcode
game is terrible but stop spewing shit from 4 years ago
netcode is as good as any other fps game

I have been looking at Tarkov because of gun customization autism. What are some other games besides this that let me do shit like that?

People with third-world internet aren't welcome here.

none

Also Hunt Showdown is like $20 on sale. Tarkov is $120 on sale.

No it isn't. At all. Kill yourself, unironically, shill.

where can I get hacks for this game?

a tickrate of 30 is not good you fucking mong

fuck you nigger
I haven't had a single netcode issue

Its got the highest of video game highs, but also the lowest of video game lows

>randomly generated characters
>there're females and minorities
Into the trash it goes.

It's a Russian scam. Also, basically still a battle royale.

>netcode is as good as any other fps game
Lel. Lmao.

Attached: tarkov loading.gif (112x112, 142.51K)

can this game run on linux?
if yes is the performance shit compared to windows?
THANJKS

Not OP but redpill me on Hunt: Showdown.

I haven't played it lmao. I think it looks cool but never got it. I should though, but I have too many other games right now. Sorry, hopefully someone else can redpill you on it. But basically from reviews I've seen, if you think it looks cool, then you will enjoy it. It's as it appears and is fun. Old school guns and fun combat.

The 2 games aren't even comparable
1 is like an arcadey shooter with a lot of emphasis on pve the other is basically a Milsim explicitly designed to not be fun