Why doesn't Any Forums try to make a game with Cuphead-like graphics?

Each user could try to draw and animate just ONE (1) enemy, even if that takes days of work, we are a lot of anons.

Attached: 11307fllh6D-IvbpCa18N0vRggVeRYWA06paTNCj3DENJMScAzW2f3ry4IwFcXBAt9kWXdZGpGoOGjxJ_e9MdordMVAosNhZ[1].jpg (2048x2048, 433.41K)

Attached: I'll do it myself.jpg (318x159, 9.95K)

the quality of the frames would be all over the place, horrible idea

Cup head is probably the best looking game released recently. People really underestimate just how good it’s art is user. Nothing crowd source would come anywhere near the quality of it. It makes Odin Sphere and Ni No Kuni look like amateur shit

go back
>recently
almost 5 years

That’s recent enough. Games with this kind of focus on art don’t really come out often. There’s very little to compare it to

Traditional animation isn't even taught anymore. It's a miracle that cuphead even found the talent to make it.

minus the cuphead graphics, why doesnt Any Forums or /agdg/ do this?

get a legit programmer/dev to helm the idea, get another guy to make a website/forum for debugging/uploading and general conversation, then set up a portion of the potential sales based on amount of contribution.

realistically most anons would only end up with a few bucks but it could still show case their ability to draw/create and it would show how well the leads can run a team.

I can go watch cartoons and tell you what your saying is

bump

Wasn't cuphead already made by Any Forums?

That may kinda be the point. A game where everything moves at a different amount of drawings sounds like a fun concept.

that was Cruelty Squad and I think Yandere Simulator

Cruelty Chan

>massive collaborate 2D game where every single asset or frame of animation is drawn by a different person
that would be kinda funny actually

cuphead is so good

>even if that takes days of work
You grossly underestimate just how much work goes into something like that.

Whatever happened to that Cuphead rip off game?

Alright, here's my contribution.

He's a vendor that sells you powerups and items, but I don't have a name for him yet. He's a real smug bastard because he knows he can buy and sell your entire family but he's still willing to help you out.

Attached: MyContribution.png (1074x1074, 33.47K)

Hear me out: Tetris, but every shape is drawn differently. Each shape has a possible 100 drawings.

Con Tribution

Mr. Shekelstein

Ok. What cartoons? I assure you Cuphead has far more key frames and unique animation than almost any other traditionally animated cartoon out there. Stuff like Superman, Batman Beyond and some others of course surpass it. But cuphead is really good.

Just like Shrek: Retold...

>tfw I kind of want to play this but it's never had a decent sale
I'm in no rush, I'm just surprised.

Im down. Im working on a sidescroller knock off reboot of ninja gaiden 2. Its the best 2d game ever made imo. Im going to add some shinobi and strider moves to pretty much make the greatest metroid style ninja side scroller ever made. Ill be a miilionare within 2 years guaranteed.