Games where your choices matter?

Games where your choices matter?

Attached: d.png (1219x1136, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hYfgwh4i4Ag
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TSUUUUUUUUUUU

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!

Ethan Klein is a millionaire and all he does is talk into a camera
Just admit you're jealous of him lol

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!11111

Hi Ethan, shouldn't you be looking after your ugly baby instead of posting on here?

Gaben is 1 year older than Kojima

OYY VEY THAT IS RACIST

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!

Hey Ethan, how's your retarded wife?

He is old and ugly though. His wife too.
>all he does is talk into a camera
And I don't even work.

Attached: bb4.jpg (1200x2000, 245.21K)

>Ethan Klein is a millionaire and all he does is talk into a camera
Yet he still needs to pound antidepressants and smoke weed every day to cope with his anxiety and various mental illnesses

I would rather be poor than be Ethan

>average H3 fan

Attached: h.png (999x857, 301.35K)

Same year? Try Same day

Attached: Blank-1556-x-1176-23[1].png (1044x789, 991.98K)

hm it's not actualy tsuu, he says SIIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Attached: 1643903875183.png (952x930, 690.26K)

he is not old, he is the same age of the other man

Who's the fat fuck on the right?

>CR7
I wish i had that nigga's motivation and discipline in life, what an absolute motivation and work machine.

nihao

suit guy looks younger

some rich comedian

you can do it if you lift desu
he basically exercises alldayerrday cause of his job

>guy living his life trying to impress others
vs
>guy living his life for his own purpose

Nobody that lifts or shit does it for their sake, they are just trying to impress others.

Superior Med genes on full display

right looks younger but ronaldo obviously looks better

>1985
... what the fuck? i'm older than ethan?
why did you ruin my day? fuck you OP

comedian is too flattering for him

I didn't want to believe this, but it's true. The moment I realized lifting heavy shit wouldn't fix any of my major underlying life issues I just stopped. This was two years into it, too.

ITT: fat Any Forums users call fat millionaire youtube comedian a failure because he's a libtard and at least one guy his age is ripped

fattie coper

>smoke weed every day to cope with his anxiety
That's not how it works

>ugly jew has a lot of money
not surprised really

What a disgusting troll like kike.

Did the guy on the right rent a vagina because no woman was able to put up with his shit despite the money?

Attached: cristiano-ronaldo-chocolate-not-water.jpg (761x428, 72.8K)

When you’re that unhealthy, it makes every single waking hour more miserable.
Fatties cope that they don’t want to spend all day in the gym, but even disregarding that they spend far more time watching tv than a gym bro ever spends lifting weights, a fit person will be more alert and enjoy whatever they do far more than a fatty.

Attached: C1286D24-4143-49F6-ADE4-00BD858CBEA5.jpg (810x4757, 509.2K)

STANDING HERE I REALIZE

Attached: 6d3.gif (258x194, 1.61M)

get off Any Forums old man

anyone else find it hilarious how the only people that have ever used the term "libtard" are owned libtards trying to sound ironic when admitting to having been owned?

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Attached: ronaldo.webm (1016x426, 1.73M)

>modern h3h3
>not needing to impress others
He virtue signals a shit ton of crap on twitter to get good boy points, stopped associating himself with others bcs of what his progressive audience would think and even shills Hassan on his podcast to get more viewers since the podcasts will never reach the number of views his regular vids used to do on his main channel before.
He does not live life for his own, he's scared shitless of doing his old edgy content again.

Why do redditors white knight for that fat jew this hard? Ethan is one of the clearest examples of money not making you less pathetic.

Attached: h.png (924x752, 473.6K)

I'm jealous of his millions. with that much money he could easily get help with his weight. same with Stav Halkias but at least with Stav staying fat, Nick can make fat jokes that make me lol

Ethan is only 1 year older than me but he looks like 10 or so years older

INSHALLAH siuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

if Any Forums knew what it took to be left, they would agree that right is acceptable. 90% of you wouldn't put in the time and effort to not only achieve that form, but keep it.

Attached: 1617131835272.png (374x301, 280.02K)

and both are muppets for the chinks with the communist party's tentacles up their asses

>right is acceptable

No, it isn't. There's no excuse for taking such terrible care of yourself that you look like that by age 36.

Yeah I don't think I can slurp as much semen as CR5

youtu.be/hYfgwh4i4Ag

>muh millions
Diabetes treatments can cost up to 1.5 million dollars, if you're a fatty you've squandered your wealth

Yeah right
"""choices"""

no i would be jealous at ronaldo that goddamn pussy slayer but that fat talmund reader shekel hunter is so disgusting im glad that nobody looks like him who i know

>Having a dad body by the age of 35 is....le bad!

The guy on the left is literally an athlete you fucking idiot. Getting fit is his purpose and literal livelihood.

He may be only 40, but he looks like he's 60 and morbidly obese. He is not a failure, but I would never swap places with him even though I'm just a neet in third world country. Money isn't everything.

>right
>acceptable
holy shit what a lazy and conformist sack of shit

Cope nigga drink more water

I genuinely don't understand what people hate about Ethan if you're not just a dumb chud.

>implying the majority of our fathers were not like that by the same age while working blue collar careers

Well yeah but I'm also around the same age and I'm somewhere in the middle. I diet and exercise but I don't spend the time to stay in physical pique/

Hyde's Joe Rogan obsession is ironic, right?

For a chance to get those sweet sweet china bux, you bet I would post an embarrassing apology to in mandarin as well

>every fat person gets diabetes
/fat/let cope
I've been 320 lbs (100% bodyfat) for 5 years and i dont have the beetus

>begged
>a single, polite tweet
fagstar is so pathetic, desperate to create drama where there is none.

>White people age like shit
Water is wet, OP.

>dad bod
>looks like he's fucking pregnant

Society is collapsing.

Then the majority of fathers were unacceptably fat. My dad sure didn't look like that, he still doesn't and he's in his 60s.

You can do better bro. Detox from the instant dopamine.

100% body fat? Are you an Adipose?

both have higher networth than youll ever be
but fuck h3 hes a jew faggot nigger

idk is spending 25k on cameos begging him to let you on his podcast "ironic"?
>Klein
>white
jej

You're over the age of 13 and actually take Keem seriously?