Are the LotR games any good?

Are the LotR games any good?
I've heard and seen amazing things about Shadow of Mordor

Attached: FKriO-GVQAAQmlO.jpg (1944x2880, 2.54M)

we wuz

So is this gonna be some spinoff set in Middle Earth or are they actually gonna retell the books but with nigger hobbits.

It will sell less.

Attached: 325587456987.png (1066x964, 81.96K)

men of the west n shieeeeeeet

Prequel
And with a lot of nigger hobbits in an era where hobbits hadn't arrived to middle earth
:)

BFME 1 & BMFE2+RotWK are the best imo.

IS THAT A BLACK PERSON

Attached: 1641229154787.png (917x1027, 31.16K)

Who greenlighted this? Seriously what does existence of this thing supposed to achieve, a successful attempt to contest Jackson's trilogy as LotR adaptation lol? Fact that someone wasted lots of money on this makes shit people talk about ESG rating more convincing.

INSERTED IN A WORK OF FICTION THAT HAD NONE PREVIOUSLY WITH THE INTENT TO DEMORALIZE WHITES*

Context, user, context.

Probably an orc, right?

Another Larry Fink masterpiece!

IS THAT AN ALL WHITE CAST!? BLACK PEOPLE MUST BE INCLUDED IN EVERYTHING

Attached: 1643836231315.jpg (510x660, 45.41K)

From Fink University?

At this point people should have caught on to the fact that it's not about making money

no way this is real

it actually is.

Attached: 2-7aff5dc841.gif (1540x1222, 1.42M)

if you want to put niggers in just make a show about the easterlings

>prequel set thousands of years before LOTR about the rings getting made
Fucking why? We already know everyone gets fucked over by the magic rings. The movies already adequately covered it in a 2 minute exposition scene at beginning of the trilogy. Just seems like a huge waste of time and money.

NOOOO NOT THE HECKIN SKIN COLOR OF MUH HOBBITS MY BRAINWASHING I WANT TO FUCK BLACK BUCKS NOW AND TOTALLY DIDNT BEFORE THIS I SWEAR

>what is Harad

>

Attached: 1643879534763.png (718x109, 49.55K)

Middle Earth has a lot of other cool lore and wars and shit to talk about. Even if this series does a terrible job, its not an unthinkable concept.

>fat nigger hands
Instant Drop

don't worry guys OP pic is fake

Attached: Desktop 2022.02.03 - 09.53.23.02.DVR.webm (1204x888, 2.47M)

I'd like to see some crazy Numenorean Sauron cult bullshit

>dude game of thrones lmao
why is everything so creatively bankrupt

>Intimacy Coordinator
How do I get a job as a fuck coach?

Sex and violence is GoT schtick and a bad one at that.
LoTRs is supposed to be about adventure and friendship

Oh nononononono, it's over.

Do not care. Amazon will never be able to capture the "magic" that makes Tolkien so good, they wont even get as close as the movies. If we are "lucky" they will be around the hobbit levels of quality. They will cut out all the child like wonder, because this is a mature fantasy epic! Can't have jolly fellows who's boots are yellow. They will cut the really dark stuff, because they demand we want happy endings. Can't have the Hobbits being enslaved and the Shire burned to the ground after they destroy the ring.They will completely ignore or be ignorant of the focus on nature and the whole point of the saga being about industrialization and the power hungry men who drive it are destroying the pure and simple things in life.

>and friendship
>meanwhile half of Sylm and Children of Húrin is about people fucking each other up

not always

Attached: oof.jpg (1280x1024, 129.28K)

we'll always have the books and nothing Amazon does can change that

The shadow of mordor games are fun because of the stealth/havk and slash combat but as far as story goes they are pretty gucking garbage.

there's a campaign to buy out and tarnish all franchises that resonate with white people
it's part of the agenda to destabilise/divide/depopulate the world
leftoids will scoff at this idea, but they can't disprove it, they can only scream and strawman

>fucks his sister right in the pussy
what a madman

Why does he have a Triforce?

RANGZ N SHIEEEET

>But the worst of all his deeds you shall feel in yourself.