Would you play an Amazon produced LOTR MMO?

Would you play an Amazon produced LOTR MMO?

Attached: 1643901580048.jpg (1944x2880, 1.54M)

They canned it once they realised they lacked anyone at amazon with any direction or skill for making an mmo that is good.

If there's actual black Numenoreans or Elves I'm not watching it. Nonwhite Easterlings or Haradrim is fine tho

>black hobbits
>dwarves are going to redesigned to not offend people like the Dink
>orcs will looks less like orca to appease black people
>mfw
From 1 to 10, how bad will this shitshow be? I hope they go full woke and make Frodo and Sam canonically gay for the lulz

Attached: 7F0AA91B-EC0E-477E-B330-D4D5338D431B.jpg (1280x720, 116.93K)

>it has niggers
im filtered

>MMO
No

I wouldn't play an Amazon produced Tetris and I fucking love Tetris

fake image

dnd was literally created because tolkien settings couldn't have niggers in them

>The Shire is gonna be full of black hobbits, asian hobbits, hispanic hobbits, etc.
Am I to infer that the Shire has a strict no race mixing policy?

>the lord of the nigs: the brudahood of the nig
>the lord of the nigs: the hood towers
>the lord of the nigs: the return of the kangz

Attached: aQeDZde_460s.jpg (460x576, 40.23K)

I think the thing that will take me out of the fantasy is believing women actually reproduced with hobbits. Who would want to fuck a 4 foot fat faced hairy footed beardless worse dwarf?

Straight from Amazon's Twitter.

D&D doesn't had niggers until recently.

What are female hobbits

>this is not Any Forums satire
>it is actually real
stop with the memes, please, they are becoming dangerously real. even the vaccine subscription joke isn't funny anymore.
please stop this Any Forums.

>the lord of the nigs: the return of the kangz
my fucking god the memes are brilliant

Attached: 1643276555196.jpg (750x541, 57.95K)

Donkey kong thread

Attached: 0d2abde1cae5e01d8cd1bddc4041d4b477df7934r1-668-770v2_uhq.jpg (668x770, 68.37K)

I'm not watching this jewish trash anyway. Blacks don't exist in middle earth and this is a good thing.

I already played the clusterfuck that was New World. Why would I expect them to get their shit together after that?

>D&D doesn't had niggers until recently.
Not according to the movie.

Attached: marlon elf.jpg (1032x738, 37.81K)

Fucking literally every other race than their own unless forced to. If anything, they should all just be Chinese.

I remember playing some LOTR MMO when I was younger
LOTR Online I think
It was shit
Anyways after getting into Warhammer Fantasy, the LOTR setting looks so vanilla to me. I hate how it ruined LOTR games and mods for me.