What are some good games for toasters?

What are some good games for toasters?
Some user recommended Terraria and I have been enjoying it, I went in blind and I wont check any wiki or guide. It runs pretty well.
Any other good toaster game?

Attached: ea4aaeac5ffd6fe5dc5a0eda2f55ba8f.png (1080x1920, 3.67M)

You're not allowed to post that on this board.

One way heroics.

Filter pixel art on Steam, everything there runs fine.

OLD games

UUuuuu urge to miss intensifying.

I love alt-teens so much, goddamn. *bites lip*

Pretty much any RPG maker game, horror or otherwise. Go look for a RM general in /vrpg/ or here sometimes and you'll find tons of gems. This list leaves out Ib, Witch's House, and Mad Father as well for some reason.

Attached: rpgmaker_games.png (2996x4523, 3.33M)

Built for men over 30 years old.

what is a "toaster"?

How toaster are we talking? Are we talking 10+ year old laptop? Or a low-end PC with a dedicated graphics card?

Either way, play Dustforce and Stepmania.

>rpgmaker slops
No thanks

Attached: Reine Misses Fauna [sound=files.catbox.moe%2F09qy9s.mp4].png (300x300, 118.48K)

i5 2520M with intel HD graphics

Absolution, Origin of Symmetry, and Black Holes & Revelations rock

Oh, you wanted shit then? Go pirate Call of Duty or some shit then faggot

>post thread about videogames on the videogame board
>Anons might actually have to think I stead of staying "it's shit!" For 500 posts or posting bait
>Thread gets less than 50 replies and dies
Sad state of this board

Cunny.

Mount and Blade Warband is mandatory on toasters. Most source games run pretty well. If it's your thing older fighting games can run pretty well so you can play on fightcade. Factorio. Don't Starve, Oxygen not Included. Popcap games.

how to acquire gf bros

Factorio, you have hours of content here

Attached: byourself.png (805x556, 34.91K)

You can't.

Attached: 1468840041615.png (342x245, 99.75K)

What is this aesthetic called

Older games are your best bet for polished, AAA games. GOG is going to be your best friend, and even some of those games will struggle a bit.

Unfortunately, a lot of 3d Indie games are out of the question. Even something like Slap City will struggle on your chip, I used to have the same one. As well, some games will refuse to run because the iGPU doesn't support later version of DX, OpenGL or Vulkan. Thankfully, most recent 2d games should run fine.

What kind of games are you looking for?