My Dress Up Darling

Say what you will about the fan service or whatever, but this show is extremely kino from a craftsman’s/artist’s perspective. It perfectly captures the love an artist has for their work, the extreme stress a crafter feels as a deadline approaches, and the self-doubt or imposter syndrome we all face sometimes. I guarantee the mangaka is drawing from (hah) her own experiences as an artist in writing this. If you don’t get the show, you’re probably just not a creative, and that’s fine.

Attached: 53E219BB-1BAE-491F-9A60-8C26C631F643.jpg (850x1565, 128.98K)

A girl whos a stacy doesnt cosplay irl

that's nice sweetie, your flavor of the month is very special very special indeed, just like you!

Isn't it canon that she had a black lover?

wrong board

>QoS edit
kill yourself

Obssessed

Cute design also fuck fotm anime

She does if her Chad wants her to

yes

I want to kiss Kitagawa-san's feet.

now gtfo to Any Forums because we talk bideo games here

why does she have the NTR smile

user user anon,you did it wrong,you should have posted it,added "videogames for that feeling" or "MDUD videogame when?",then drop your post as the first post
Bonus point if you posted again with "FPBP"

she's a gyaru slut

Videogames. VIDEOGAMES. Videogames! Video-games. V-I-D-E-OG-A-M-E-S

Attached: Videogames.png (653x462, 36.57K)

videogames?

I kinda hate how this show focus on herself and how pathetic the male is usually it’s the other way so ibises the author is female

Video games?

Attached: 1631503622470.webm (1920x1080, 1.69M)

t. never created anything in their lives, play videogames 16 hours a day and wonder why they’re depressed

I started reading the manga just in case the anime tries to fuck with me and it's just a lot of wholesome shit so far, please tell me this doesn't end up sad.

Imagine having a 3 inch penis and gyno.

>right now on /videogames
>It's Titsa asian or italian
>Are there an good games about THE POPE?
>Is Bioshock: Infinite good for you? (coomposting pic)
>keep eceleb thread up >ban anyone who complains about it You faggots deserve to be laughed and be paid nothing for your "work", lmao. Stay mad.
>1039112 thread about how we can save overwatch (actually only there to coompost)

All the fan service will end soon. The manga completely stopped with the cheesecake after the beginning.
Secondaries are embarrassing themselves as usual by talking about things they know nothing about.

Absolutely no way it's end up sad (or,to be fair,ever get really sad in any part)
It's not that kinda of drama heavy manga

Nah it’s all good so far

Wrong board pal. That being said i really like her design although I haven't seen the anime. I have a fetish for red eyes

Obsessed