Are there any good 3rd person games with female protagonists...

are there any good 3rd person games with female protagonists? doesn't matter if it's an rpg and you can create your own waifu that'd be even better.
my personal favorites are:
>nier automata
>monster hunter world
>tormented souls
>resident evil 2 (claire's noir outfit was so hot) >silent hill 3
>clock tower(is 2d but I guess 2d would be okay too as long as the chick is hot.)

help me out on this one bros I just don't wanna play a boring as shit game like senran kagura or neptunia and I'm tired of playing these same games over and over. help a desperate coomer out.

Attached: DreadOut-2-Screenshot-2.jpg (700x375, 58.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/1367590/Tormented_Souls/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wait actually nvm I forgot that I downloaded ff7 today. I will make this same post after I finish ff7.
also I don't know if anyone is interested in my fetish but I did play atelier ryza sometime ago, I enjoyed the game but I dropped it after an hour later I guess the combat and the cute story didn't click within me.

Behold, the only based OP on this board.

Resident evil revelations(jill ass)
Revelations 2 (Claire, Moira delicious tomboy, Natalia for lolifags)
Dragon's Dogma

>female protagonist

Attached: 1631917533997.png (974x998, 134.16K)

TLOU2

solid recommendations, I've already played first revelations game so I'll check 2nd.
will check dragon's dogma too reminded me of the fun I had with my dark souls 3 waifus before they started rotting.

Here you go lad
store.steampowered.com/app/1367590/Tormented_Souls/

dude you shoulda read the OP

Play Fallout 4 and customize your milf

Attached: tumblr_9465f5cbc69ce26144ab5b541c3c13f7_60dd14f0_500.jpg (500x667, 77.33K)

The Evil Within has 2 dlcs where you play as a cute policewoman with big boobs who also wears high heels and a see-through white shirt over a black bra because she has no shame. The only downside is that you have to beat the main game first.

Attached: theevilwithintheassignmentdlcjulikidmanbethesda.jpg (1920x1080, 1.06M)

thought of this one before but modding seems complicated.
resident evil 2 mods do that better than this. see picrel. she also have a hot office skirt

Attached: download.jpg (1920x1080, 286.17K)

>resident evil 2 mods do that better than this
What makes it better? Don't tell me it's a simple "see nipple = better" please.

Kidman is alright but that dlc was boring
The entire time is just the most basic stealth shit
TEW3 should have her as a protag

Tormented Souls, if you like horror.

Attached: ts.jpg (1280x720, 124.17K)

Fatal Frame series

>The only downside is that you have to beat the main game first
beat me to it. i was gonna say this until i read the rest of your post. Evil Within 2 base game is fun, its just so fucking long. Im on Chapter 7 out of SEVENTEEN and I already feel burnt out with the game.

I liked ECHO a lot.

>are there any good 3rd person games with female protagonists? doesn't matter if it's an rpg and you can create your own waifu that'd be even better.

Literally the only selling point of life is strange is the girls are cute

Xenoblade X

braindead gameplay mechanics. you'll say i'm retarded but I just couldn't enjoy it.
turns her pants into skirt. adds wet effect on her shirt and has an option to remove bra but it looks better with the bra on.
played it and enjoyed its first couple of hours.
gonna have to check that one out.
I just bought it thanks for reminding it to me. hopefully there are short skirt mods or im gonna delete it.

Lightning Returns unironically

a plague tale is 75% off on steam right now
was purdy decent

Attached: a plague tale.jpg (4965x2002, 1.72M)

Recently played Darksiders 3 and it has a small handful of revealing armor mods.

Attached: 20220130153110_1.jpg (1920x1080, 492.85K)