Why are people so min-maxed

I'm watching videos about this game and the systems are insane in that they require pre-planning. Making mistakes will set you back weeks if not months. It plays out like path of exile where nobody makes their own builds and just copies calculated meta builds.

Attached: lost ark.jpg (1280x720, 210.37K)

stop playing these soulless hamster wheel games, mod some single players and have fun again

I only play multiplayer games. I have for over a decade

Video games, faggot, VIDEO GAMES.

Attached: NOT VIDEO GAMES.jpg (1920x2158, 466.24K)

Are they really that punishing? Sounds like you're just suffering from big FOMO. When WoW Classic launched I remember everyone being so stressed about getting to 60 asap and getting to clear raids before the first two resets. I took six weeks to level and while I was initially behind, none of that shit mattered a month later.

>I only play multiplayer games
lmao why.

you can reset skill points and switch where you put your points. what are you talking about? surely you did your research, right user?

I don't understand the hype about it. It's absolute trash

I am the opposite of you

So you come into my thread, for game you aren't interested in, you aint even interested in multiplayer games, to bitch and whine?
Fuck off

>worshipping a psychopath who lies and manipulates people from their money

this faggots face in recommendations every fucking day and all he does is leech youtube content and react
fucking hipster doesn't even play games

It seems that way to me. The engravings, skill points etc all sound important to get right

>he didn't play the beta test

First, I'll be playing Lost Ark day one.
Second, I play both multiplayer and single player games.
Third, not bitching and whining. I just find it hilarious that someone plays exclusively multiplayer games.

>"wow this game is good, so much customization, muh depth"
>copies every strat/path/build/choice from google before even released
every game is the same shit, i don't know why they bother wasting the dev time

Attached: 1643048353648.jpg (723x444, 23.03K)

friendly reminder that it was over 2 months after his mom died before he finally buried her (assuming that he's actually buried her, last i heard he still hadn't but that was a few weeks ago)

you can change them at all times retard, it takes 5 seconds

then you already know the point of multiplayer is to clear everything as efficiently as possible and logoff ASAP, hence the mixmaxing

yes

Attached: RXLddo-P_400x400.jpg (400x400, 16.44K)

I never understood this. What's the fucking point when you look up everything about a game before you even play it?

Never play MMORPGs on release. Only play the ones that have survived for at least a year. Don't even bother looking at it if it has a vertical progression system where new players can only dream to ever "catch up".

I wanna make my own builds but not if at the expense of not being allowed into groups and doing shit DPS

is that a real ad? if so, the irony is fantastic.