Steam friends who appear offline/won't answer messages

This pisses me off more than anything. There a couple friends I even know irl that almost never respond to invites. Drives me up the wall, why are we even friends?
Anyone else have shitty steam friends who won't be honest when they're actually online?

Attached: 25po92v2yfe51.jpg (561x499, 37.66K)

They're not your friends.

this happens to me irl, not sure what else to do except expand my horizons, you can't really change people you know

They’re not your friends. Also I only play games with IRL friends, online friends are mostly a waste of time.

>I even know irl that almost never respond to invites
Been there done that. To cut a long story short I do not have a single friend.

its just video games you drama queen

Is the idea that people don't always want to be available for you so difficult to comprehend you fucking autist?

>Steam "friends"

Attached: 1643648591379.gif (480x270, 3.12M)

You probably spam too much shit to them or they just want to play a video game without interruptions

Gee, why don't you ask them to marry you? Since you're such a needy bitch

I purposefully appear offline to avoid you nigger but without outright blocking you or else you will blow your brains out because of your pathetic parasocial connection to playing games with me

Attached: habeeb it.jpg (512x407, 65.41K)

sure, but when they're *never* available that's a different pill to swallow than just being demanding

Just delete yourself from their friendlist and delete yourself from the world, do all of us a favor please.

>can see me playing other games
>can see me playing higher difficulties
>still invite me to lower difficulty games while I’m in the middle of another one
I’m not going to stop stabbing rats or shooting bugs to explain why I’m busy right now

>autist who keeps spamming invites
You are an annoying rat, and people like you should be friendless.

Attached: 1640648150170.png (1000x869, 1.17M)

I'm always on invisible
I have a couple friends I've added but I don't want to play with them
I just want to play on my own, chilling
also I have an over possesive friend who wants to always play with me and would have a mental breakdown if I don't tell her when I'm going to play with her

Attached: 1638652348262.jpg (634x562, 47.54K)

i personally am set to offline all the time,i hate multiplayer and the only time i wanna play multi is obscure sonic fan games,l4d2 and splatoon

other than that fuck off,i dont want to be bothered,its like trying to read a book while someone else reads it over your shoulder

>friend went off to pick new parts for his pc
>last online: 5 days ago
He usually logs in at least once a day. He is dead, there is no reason in lying to myself.

Attached: 1598553842664.jpg (320x320, 23.08K)

touche' ya fat cunt

>he cares about what his steam "friends" are doing
Pro tip, they're hiding from you
Get some actual fucking friends to play with you creep

I'm not annoying, and I never do more than one invite per day.

>ask friend if he wants to play x
>he says nah doesn't feel like gaming
>I play alone
>30 minutes later he's playing
>ask if I can join
>nah I'm playing with someone else
>are you playing with a gf? Nice
>no not playing with a women just another friend
This was a irl friend not some online person.

threads like this remind me Any Forums is mostly a bunch of miserable assholes i wouldn't associate with

>people steam invite you
>have a nice chat
>play some games
>repeat
>now there's too many people talking to you
>you just want to be left alone and play video games
simple as

My friend and I are always invisible and we just shoot a message to see if the other is actually present.

Who the fuck randomly invites real life friends into game lobbies. You know them personally, don't you talk to them beforehand?

See, this is what I'm talking about. It sucks. Makes me feel like an unwanted friend. Sorry it's happening to you too.

singleplayer games are better to play alone I find, and the other time I go invisible is when I'm barely gaming. often it gets annoying when my friend goes
>what game are you playing
repeatedly when I'm not really doing anything

The shitcoin miners killed him. I'm sorry user.