Dying light 2 is way way WAY too bright at night

Dying light 2 is way way WAY too bright at night.
Part of the best bit of the first game was struggling to figure out your surroundings and risking it as you could barely see 5 feet ahead at night. Now the entire night is about 90% as bright as day. What is it with games being bad because they fuck up the night atmosphere nowadays?

Attached: dying-light-2-review-stay-human-night-camp.jpg (1920x1080, 273.91K)

City boy here. How dark is night actually without light pollution?

From pitch black to vague dark shapes in the darkness, depends if it's cloudy or clear skies.

I liked how Kingdom Come did night. When it was dark shit got DARK. If you didn't have a torch you couldn't see shit

But yeah games can't do proper night these days

If you’re not used to countryside darkness, you won’t see shit. If you are, your eyes will recognise shit just fine by attuning to the minimal amounts of light available.

Have you ever played Days Gone? Night time looked absolutely horrible in that game. It was like I was still playing in day time.

So that you can FUCKING SEE! Don't you want to SEE?

There is apparently a superhuman power to the character. Dunno if it's a temporary story power, but you can rip people in half with your bare hands.

about as bright as in pic in half moon or full moon, specially bright in full moon in winter when there is snow
when there is no moon - absolute darkness

depends on weather, which is correct, when it was raining nights were dark

NO, I have a fucking flashlight

I've yet to see conclusive evidence the nights aren't as dark as DL1 during the early hours of the night just like in DL1. Either way it's not honeslty a huge deal if it's gone, it was cool but not central to the game, and a PC mod that fixes it should be fairly easy to make so if you're a "night enthusiast" it should be like max 1 week until you get comedic dark nights.

Some of the changes I'm seeing are cool at least, like virals turning into regular biters in the sunlight or volatiles in the night, so hopefully that means the annoying viral spam is gone.

They really fucked up everything that made 1 good.

Attached: 20170731001741_1.jpg (1920x1080, 255.79K)

I CANT FUCKING SEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

soulless

SOVL

No retard, its a fucking HORROR GAME
casuals like you ruined it holy fuck
just watch any gameplay and find a single frame where it is as dark as DL1, there are NONE
The game is a fucking sunshine joke now, ruined and no mods will not fix it anytime soon

And that's a good thing. Pic related is not even late night.

Attached: 2015-09-05_00003.jpg (1920x1080, 279.78K)

how does a 2014 game look SO much better? are we really in the end times? zoomers are sitting playing games crafted by millennial morons that are WORSE in EVERY WAY than games from almost 10 years ago

it was cool for a few times but then it just turns the game into splinter cell where you're only looking at the detection cones on your minimap to avoid the volatiles

Are volatiles as dangerous in this game as the original?

lmao casuals filtered
you guys are the pussies who complained to techland and ruined this game kys

turn down your screen brightness or wear sunglasses

Jesus this post is absolutely mindbroken

1 looks total garbage when it's not literally hiding everything in dark, and the sun bloom is literally eye cancer, stop larping you didn't even play the game

Attached: file.png (1789x998, 3.45M)

LOL you guys honestly think this is good? This shit will only get annoying after a period of time and you will be forced to turn the brightness up or worse look at the mini map.

First game takes place in a destroyed city.
Second game takes place in an organized settlement.
Are you complaining about the presence of electricity in an organized settlement?

That's funny because I never turned the brightness up. Dark nights are great. I love it in Dragon's Dogma too. If your lantern went out, you couldn't see shit

>darker nights nightmare difficulty coming in
my bet in couple months, mod will come out in couple weeks if not days

why are you playing in the daytime? thats not what the game is about

What a liar.

Beat me to it, I'll double down on that bet.

this game looks boring as fuck compared to 1, also why did they muttify the woman?

casual scrub shitter, dont play the game its not for people like you

>but then it just turns the game into
And then you stop being pussy and switch to hard mode which is virtually the best way to enjoy the game to its fullest.

Attached: 20170903154722_1.jpg (1920x1080, 131.38K)

How can you genuinely not imagine somebody liking that?

LOL you can't tell me what to do.