How can I make my own games

How can I make my own games

Attached: 8797.png (1515x663, 116.07K)

>no check if it's empty
Oh lord

first download gamemaker or rpgmaker or unity or some other simple game making engine then make it

Yeah, that's the real reason the code is bad. But let 1 semester CS students believe that it's because the could write switch case.

Find a unity/godot/gamemaker/whatever tutorial that interests you and just follow it until you start understanding a little about how things work. Then you can start adding your own ideas bit by bit and turn the tutorial game into your own thing. If you're not sure how something works find documentation on it or google your issue like "unity how to play music" or something.

Don't spoonfeed the zoomers

>Python 2
yikes

blocks your path

that's a number and a word

and that is wrong

I mean, the real reason it's bad is because it'll say "asdffew" is a word.

i hate python

And what do you like?

why does this trash language attract so many brainlets?

I liked python over c++ in school.
Actual pros probably don't use either, though.

C

From what my prof told me, it's really easy to write code for lab machines and shit in it, so a lot of academics outside of cs will pick it up just for that.

U

Does anyone have the edit of this with the security handshake code? I think it was either RSA, or WPA or something similar that got cracked.

>no way to post code on boards other than Any Forums

BEHIND THE TIMES

Depends on what you're doing, Python is used a lot for machine learning and math shit and C++ is used in a lot of general software including game engines.