I miss him so bad bros

i miss him so bad bros

Attached: hero.png (705x661, 603.56K)

Why? He was a wannabe Hitler

I farted and it smelled better than this thread.

you need to go back

You wear the glory and accomplishments of a bloodline as if it were a shield that absolves you from being the piece of shit you actually are by your own actions or lack thereof. It is no different from stolen valor, wearing the colors of men and women in uniform to leech off of the respect they’ve earned when you have done nothing to earn it yourself. You don’t have a culture. You’re a parasite.

>Misses yet another mediocre zionist neocon
KWAB

I'm not a jew, though

Cheetosisters... just 2 more weeks...

he was shit but at least he was funny biden is just sad

Attached: 1452810788127.png (427x559, 306.59K)

>it is le okay when I do it

Israeli shill / globohomo state also not vidya

This, it's always "WE WUZ KANGZ" with you folx

yes we do you rootless jogger

silly drumpfanzee

Daily reminder that Trump blamed violence on video games and created a Summit with the intent of trying to force publishers to self-censor violence in their games.

Daily reminder that the same losers who support Trump also claim "SJWs" are trying to censor vidya.

based
fuck violence in videogames

i miss this orange nigva lime you wouldn't believe

Attached: 164687234_4140898725973572_6158274926705415808_n.jpg (900x859, 45.55K)

It’s not like Trumpfags are known for being smart, user

This desu senpai.

we back, check

SON
YOU'VE GOT A WAY TO FALL

why is everybody so politically obsessed nowadays?

Attached: 1620312650143.png (170x143, 2.34K)

Same, I'm not an American but those articles getting angry over him were hilarious (two scoops etc.)

i miss the endless daily stream of memes.
senile biden is so fucking boring. come on american monkies, do something, entertain us.

oy vey be sure to vote MAGA again in 2024 goyim

It's the spirit of the age.
Can you guess who is pushing Americans to being politically obsessed?

>wants to take credit for the vaccine, so he's touting it at rallies
>however his own voterbase is filled with conspiracytards who think the vaccine is evil and they're booing him for recommending it
>is so desperate for votes now he's dangling pardons for the Jan 6 rioters even though the right wing narrative was that they were Antifa falseflaggers
>is now clashing with his most ardent Republican supporters like Lindsey Graham
What went wrong, MAGAbros?

Attached: 1614103705636.jpg (1000x524, 302.11K)

old bastard should have taken the jab

Attached: 1617336241466.png (1024x683, 800.83K)

They got you fighting a culture war so you won’t fight a class war. It’s all theater, and it works. There is no black power, or white power, only worker’s power. Politicization of everything has made constructive discourse nearly impossible and ensure the average American remains a worthless, distracted wagie serf. If only you knew how bad things truly were

ofc, it's the people I don't like

>it's a commie-inserts-his-own-narrative among the in-fighting episode
Nobody will ever take you tankies seriously. You are insane.

Meanwhile the shitlibs are desperately trying to convince you to vote for them again on the exact same basis (“he’s going to pardon the insurrectionists!!1!”) because they have nothing material to offer their voters either. At least rightoids are up front about wanting to give more tax breaks for the wealthy and increase corporate welfare.

you’ve allowed Any Forumsfaggotry to devalue you as a human and as a worker. the truth is that the assault on unions directly correlates with the decrease in quality in the jobs market, most jobs are dogshit with dogshit employers and can’t keep up with the rising cost of living because they have done everything in their power to keep labor cheap and easily replaceable. this is everyone’s problem and the sooner we stop fighting an imaginary culture war and come together to fight a real class war the sooner all of us become valued participants in capitalism. do not allow bootlickers to lead you astray, the only true power is worker’s power
>b-but the tranny on fox news!
one literal schizo tranny reddit mod willing to tank their own credibility for fifteen seconds of fame on Jewish media does not represent the entire platform of work reform, but I suppose it makes for a fun meme you braindead white nigger

>simping over an elderly, retarded and obese man

Come on, bro. You dont have to be down THAT bad. At least simp for AOC, she's kinda hot.

Im not an American so I cant feel biden's presence at all. Can anyone sum up his accomplishments during his term so far?

not being as retarded as orange man

You’re assuming a lot when you think the person you’re replying to even has a job.

less retard tweeting
less pissing off allies
same partisanship, same obstruction to get anything done

Nothing ever changes. We just dont have a retard tweeting at the helm anymore.

Why? It was just non-stop drama and open stupidity and ignorance on display 24/7, Biden's boring but the atmosphere is way more chill now.

Well, the vaccine is actually harmful and not very useful for stopping covid, so it makes sense that people would rightfully boo him.

He was shit but at least he was funny biden is boring in comparison

Attached: Daq47jhaw7ibv.gif (303x498, 3.5M)

He was a bad president who only used the office to enrich himself. He didn't drain any swamp or even do anything of worth.

>hey guys, what do you think about these problems in trump's administration?
>B-BUT THE LIBS
There's no conceivable way to have a normal discussion with you people

Attached: 1643187839445.jpg (719x720, 59.33K)

>all these cope implications
Yup, just as insane as I thought, commie.

>kinda hot

m8 she could eat an apple through a letterbox

Me too. He's coming back soon.

this isn't video games.
This is also incredibly ironic.