How do you guys store your 2000+ video game collection?

How do you guys store your 2000+ video game collection?

Attached: Cnr4gnUUsAADkwT.jpg (1200x900, 251.17K)

Ikea

In a folder called GAMES I DIDN'T PAY FOR.

Attached: 1643567903775.jpg (2500x3000, 1.1M)

So she's back on the market I hear?

yeah, she divorced her manlet husband

they are in boxes and bins everywhere.
I have no desire to show it off online.

what's the race of this woman? I really can't tell

lmao wtf why

She is unironically jewish

it's in the cloud, I guess

Attached: pirate-facts[1].jpg (250x525, 33.99K)

They decided that they had just grown to be very different people than when they got together. They still are equal partners in their game store business and good friends.

There was a shit ton of drama for a couple months on his livestreams tho. They was banging some bimbo streamer immediately after the split, and had to announce the divorce live on stream because people could tell that something was up.

wife

Should be illegal to have face that pretty. Shame about the height though.

How does one become ironically Jewish?

just don't do it ironically

in my balls

how do I get a small wife?

>Shame about the height though
you don't want basically midget pusi?

Attached: 1642659081712.jpg (737x426, 103.98K)

In boxes, in storage. I'm moving to another country and cant afford to ship everything with me.

Why do you care? Are you really so obsessed that you see someone holding video games, talking about video games, and all you can think about is their race?

I literally have no idea what I would say if I was dating a girl and I walked in to her massive 2000+ game collection. Especially since I steal everything that isn't nailed to the ground and think emulation is vastly superior to even original hardware.

I sold off or thrown out by entire physical game collection years ago, everything I have now is digital. When you're living on a tiny apartment you learn not to horde.