Sorry she’s taken

Sorry she’s taken.

Attached: 745B5509-5D06-4CBC-B634-8D38DC93EA0E.jpg (1138x1085, 239K)

Even in today's retarded world, men still would get ridiculed for doing the exact same thing.

Looks like Pete from Fallout Boy

she prolly rejected an incel cock

because the same retard who'd do that would also rape his mother.

>Even in today's retarded world, men still would get ridiculed for doing the exact same thing.
And that's a good thing, you should be proud that men have a standard to be held up to, while women have nothing to be held up to because they're no different from babies. No one judges women from anything they're all but physically identical to children, while men are judged because the whole world, which they made, rests on their shoulders. Women are just funny little accessories that make kids every once in a while, barely human, really. So don't compare men to them.

we're literally ridiculing her right now you fucking incel

Like yours? Lol have sex faggot

I never go to twitter but somehow I'm kept up to date on twitter posts thanks to Any Forums

Why do women like Shadow while men prefer Sonic?

Go back to bunkerchan.

>she would rather date a doll than a local nerd
lol

Sonic is too nice.

that's what these NEET faggots don't understand - a pretty girl bringing a plushie as a date is cute. a smelly, fat, grotesque mockery of the human form doing the same is just alienating and shameful.

Attached: cwc.jpg (1500x1500, 766.13K)

I don't even know what that is. I don't speak your lingo, but I know who chrischan is.

"I can fix him"

Why the fuck was that the first thing that came to your mind?

Attached: b794.jpg (490x333, 55.8K)

Women get ridiculed for it too. But it's funny as fuck, so good on her for doing it.

>women still practice eugenics rather than breeding for the sake of breeding

One day you will realize this is a good thing.

You're coping on a whole new level.

Not if the man was a chad

when women do it, it's funny
when men do it, it's sad

that's the only difference