99$ in 2 years

>99$ in 2 years
>portable
>works out of the box
>no internet required
>no installs required
>no hdd required
>decent western support (doom, crysis)

This is what console gaming should be about.

Too bad Sony & MS think you are a mindless consumer with lots of free time.

Attached: res_7c5708e9e15af2b0836c5315d56c5691.jpg (1566x1566, 251.85K)

Switch Lite would have been good if base Switch didn't exist.

>99$
Wait really?
It still costs like 240 Eurupees in my region wtf

wkae me up in 2 years

But is it hackable yet?

Main problems I have with this are
>no video output
>built-in controls mean you're fucked when they eventually develop joystick drift

If there's a way to mod the thing for HDMI output and using an external controller, I'd be down.

Waiting for when it's $99+is hackable.
I'm happy with my Vita otherwise.

you forgot
>runs games at 15 fps
>has a retarded amount of input latency for most games because the hardware is so shitty

>starts drifting after 3 months
>have to send in the entire console if you want it repaired

Attached: 1623697117037.jpg (320x320, 31.98K)

You can pop the thing open and replace the sticks more easily than with joycons.

Regulations to protect consumers the consumer pays the cost

Okay but that would just be replacing one set of shitty joycon sticks with another set of shitty joycon sticks that will break soon after anyway. I want to be able to just use a REAL controller. Is that possible? Also the video output thing would still be a deal-breaker for me.

that shouldn't even be required, all of my gamecube controllers still work just fine and never once had any drift issues

The Switch Lite has bluetooth, so yes, once it's hackable you'll be able to use real controllers.
Doubt the video output thing will ever happen.

not with inflation

SORRY CHAMP, BUT DOOM NEEDS TO DL A TON OF STUFF. YOU NEED INTERNET FOR CRYSIS DL TOO!

It'd probably be possible, like how people can consolize GBAs and take the ribbon cable that normally goes to the LCD screen and instead pipe it to something that converts to HDMI. Of course, if it comes to that, then it wouldn't be any cheaper overall than just getting a normal switch, thus defeating the point. And likewise modders probably wouldn't bother for the same reason.

Really a shame. I'd prefer a device like the Switch Lite if it had basic functionality like video out. It was acceptable for the DS/3DS to not have this ability due to the two-screen and touch-screen features, but on a switch, there really is no excuse. If the PSP and Vita could do it, the Switch Lite should be able to as well.

If you get a Switch to play Doom, I'm sorry to say but you have brain problems.

Attached: 54000249.jpg (600x375, 36.06K)

crysis and doom 2016 dont need a single update to play out of the box
>swutxh owner

the point of the switch is to play last gen in shitter graphics but on the go,its literally a port machine for this sole reason

You clearly don't know any Melee players or you've never played Melee yourself, then. Second skill you learn after wavedashing is opening your GC controller to replace the fucking sticks after they get wobbly. Happens around once a year.