I like my series S so much bros

I like my series S so much bros

Attached: shutterstock_xbox-series-s-1000x450.jpg (1000x450, 20.45K)

im thinking of getting one, is there anything you don't like about the Xbox series S, any gripes?

Main complaints are storage size and underpowered gpu. For me neither is a problem since I don't play many games at a time and get to focus on finishing one first before installing the next. As for graphics, this is a big update for me because I skipped last gen, stopped gaming back in 2014. I know the series X/PS5 are much better but I not really feeling I'm lacking so much, 60fps is what matters the most for me and plenty of games achieve that on S. I'll upgrade if I ever feel the need to.

Also, the small form factor is really nice, really liked the design.

I sold my ps5 and got a Series X and fucking love it. Gamepass is pure kino

I honestly don't find the gamepass catalogue that great.

Its my main rig too this gen. Thing is a little beast if youre not a graphics/storage/physical whore. What I dont like is most Xbone games run at 30fps not 60 which it could easily do.

I don't like how little storage it has, so I connected a cheap HDD.

I havent gamed since xbox 360 era and got back into it since I have alot of free time now so to me its completely worth it. When I had my ps5 I was buying a few games a month and it fucking adds up

Me either. Right now it's just a bunch of indie shit.

Same, I only use gamepass for doing quests. I'm not interested in 99% of the games on it.
Love using the Series X for backcompat though as I grew up with Playstation instead.

Theres not many games worth buying thats for sure. I kinda skipped gaming after Witcher 3, so 2016 - now. And Only games since then that Id wanted to actually own are RDR2, CP (still waiting for update), New RES and LIS (still too expensive). GP is kinda comfy for play and dump titles which it has plenty of, Its almost worth for Forza alone.

I wouldn't have it if I didn't need to already pay for live gold to play online.

bump

I am thinking of getting Series X because it is more future proof. The problem is I can't find in anywhere while I can get Series S but idk, I think it will struggle with latter gen games.

Retroarch.

Me too, bro, it's such a comfy XBOX.

storage size is basically it. but it’s perfect for playing whatever MS exclusive you want + PSX/2 and N64/NGC now that playing ROMs off an HDD is so smooth. just got mine and i love it. as long as you play at 1080p and don’t also have a powerful PC there’s no reason not to get it. it’s my holdover until the PS5 slim releases personally

it will struggle as much as og Xbone.

AMD FSR will be a game changer for the Series S.

wasnt the right choice for me but glad you are enjoying it. If I didn't have a decent PC for gamepass I would be seriously considering one of those. Hope they allow for 3rd party expansion cards soon

OG Xbone did struggle.

I'd consider one of these if it had a 1 TB HDD.