Witcher 2

>Witcher 2
>did Dark souls years before Dark Souls

>Witcher 3
>asscreed clone with a crap story

Why is the ltter so much more popular?

Attached: 1643898826057.jpg (1600x1200, 579.86K)

They literally spoil the twist in the title
>the 2nd witcher is the assassin of kings
wowwwwww

>Witcher 2
>did Dark souls years before Dark Souls

>Witcher 3
>Did Assassins Creed before Assassins Creed

fucking based

How so? Sub 80 IQ take here

that's...not the twist of the game.

Witcher 3 - cringe
Witcher 2 - junk
Witcher 1 - based

Attached: Олень-война-7138848.jpg (853x1280, 135.22K)

TW2 > TW3 > TW1

Disagree=Reddit.

Gameplay is shit tho, I could barely play 6h.

>Witcher 2
>boring game with terrible gameplay

>Witcher 3
>an open world RPG so good that AssCreed games changed their entite format just to copy it

2 is the worst game in the franchise

3 or 1 (depending on personal taste) > gwent > that dice game in the first game > > > 2

this
witcher 2 is an abortion I think the retards who made it never held a gamepad in their hands
gameplay was worse than witcher

no, the true Any Forums take is that all witcher games sucked and we should all play Morrowind and the first Gothic game for the pure WRPG experience.

>>Witcher 3
>>asscreed clone with a crap story
That is the wrong way around. Ubishit changed AC to copy Witcher 3

I used to have the opposite opinion until I actually played all the way through Witcher 1 recently. The combat is a bit janky at first but after getting used to it I found it easier to play than the 2nd game and enjoyed it more overall.

The game launched as a PC exclusive, I am sorry you are a console user.

>>Witcher 3
>>asscreed clone with a crap story
Retard Asscreed open worlds came after Witcher.

Witcher 2 copied Demons's Souls but couldn't even copy it right, since the hitboxes are a fucking shit show, there is mive assist up the ass and the attacks are inconsistent.
Witcher 3 isn't any better though
W1 is the only good game in the series

I've played it on PC with a controller like a white man.

Witcher 2 is literally broken. Potions expire through cutscenes even though you can't use them in combat, so they never do anything for boss fights, alchemy is completely useless.
Rollfest, just like souls shit. There's no better option than to just roll, Geralt rolling around like a retard, nothing like how he looked in the first game or what was described in the books.
Geralt runs up to hostile enemies and automatically sheathes his sword to talk to them. Next scene starts with you getting attacked before your sword is even out.
Game is really just jank as fuck, more jank than TW1 in its own ways because even the simplest fucking things don't work properly.
TW3 added the dodge button and punishes more for rolling. Potion shit is completely fixed as well, alchemy is arguably broken but in a fun way at least.

TW3 > TW1 > TW2

Potions are literally the strongest build in the game, retardo. L2p then talk.

W2's combat is atrocious. At least W3 is relatively engaging. Even W1's rhythm combat is preferable to roll - quen - roll - igni.

I'm mostly speaking from personal experience but I also think most people did the Roche route in their (only) playthroughs of W2, which is boring and uneventful compared to the Iorveth route, so they came away from the whole experience with a negative outlook.

If anything Ass Creed copied Witcher 3