Who the fuck still uses Teamspeak in 2022? The last time I ever heard anyone use it was roughly 9 or more years ago...

Who the fuck still uses Teamspeak in 2022? The last time I ever heard anyone use it was roughly 9 or more years ago. I always hear it being name dropped on Any Forums saying it's better than Discord but do you fuckers actually use it or are you just virtue signaling at this point?

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 900.48K)

no i use discord and ill use whatever shit client replaces it next decade too
dont care

One time me and this girl listened to eachother masturbate on teamspeak it was cool

I used teamspeak when I still had people to play with
Goos times

I still use Ventrilo and mIRC fight me

I play with a group that still uses Mumble because of its opensauciness, not really sure what benefit Teamspeak has though. But if you're in a clan that is used to using it, why not continue?

teamspeak is/was better but until they introduce streaming video in a channel like discord this shit sucks still.

What makes it better?

Discord is cancer. I have no idea why we migrated from forums to Discord.

For me it was Xfire.

>Discord is cancer.
How?
>I have no idea why we migrated from forums to Discord.
Better UI and easy to use.

if your a /resource/ fag then its way more light weight, they respect your privacy and aren't trying to sell your data constantly like Discord.

>Discord is cancer. I have no idea why we migrated from forums to Discord.
AIM, ICQ, and MSN Messenger were prevalent even during the "forum" heydays. Discord was never intended to replace forums at all. It's just like the old chat programs.

>they respect your privacy and aren't trying to sell your data constantly like Discord.
Say that to all the other web services and mobile devices that you use. Unless you live off the grid I think preventing any of your data to be sold off is going to be a challenge.

You can host your server with the specs you want.

>You can host your server
You can do the same thing with Discord.
>with the specs you want.
What do you mean?

>hurrr durr all my data is out there anyway why should I care

its about making it less accessible to these companies and them having a use against you. IE. Marketing.

>hurrr durr
ESL kun are you ok?

I still use it and fuck discord trannies. I'll never use that garbage.

I was here long enough to remember when Any Forums used to shit on teamspeak and vent and mumble and basically any VOIP program that ever released. You niggers just hate socializing.

It's useful for arma 3

Yeah, it's just less bloat

My friends and I kept using it all the time all the way till 2019 because it filters so many retarded zoomers and other type of ghetto niggers that pollute discord and use it as their personal social media page instead of VOIP but nowadays it's nothing but discord.