It's two thousand two fucking two. There's absolutely 0 reason why a major JRPG shouldn't have voice acting of any kind...

It's two thousand two fucking two. There's absolutely 0 reason why a major JRPG shouldn't have voice acting of any kind. Literally 0 reasons. You can't defend this tendiebros, don't even try.

Attached: pokemon-legends-arceus-1.jpg (768x432, 64.96K)

>no voice acting
what are you talking about, your character will sometimes make small little grunts when dodging or throwing shit

I agree. They even have more story than usual in Arceus and your trainer has voiced grunts during exploration, but still not a peep from anyone during dialogue. I hope it's something they add in a few years now that the animations don't look like they're from the early 2000s anymore.

They’ll add it in 2028

Attached: 1643898423826.jpg (1660x934, 621.57K)

Voice acting ruined the industry.

don't be a disingenuous faggot, you know exactly what I mean.

After Zeldas voice acting, don’t want it in Nintendo game ever again.

those sounds are made using balloons and squeezing hamsters, they are not voices from humans

Attached: 45t4.jpg (1280x720, 67.31K)

It’s pretty weird yeah. Not even fake language or any kind of noise. Just complete silence during dialogue. When you consider almost complete lack of foliage makes some cutscenes dead silent.

knowing game freaks programmers voice acting would make the frame rate worse
god knows how but they would manage it

BotW/AoC voice acting was good in every language but English, maybe get better actors and direction. Even so, other games like Three Houses had good English VA.

Why are normies so obsessed with 'muh voice acting'? What the fuck would that actually add to the game besides pure fucking cringe from anime dubbers? Are you really that unimaginative that you can't apply fitting voices to the characters?

>Why are normies so obsessed with 'muh graphics'? What the fuck would that actually add to the game besides pure fucking cringe from anime models? Are you really that unimaginative that you can't apply fitting appearences to stick figures?

of course i do, but you're such a mad faggot that i still got you to reply

VA for text boxes is a waste of time
does anyone actually wait around for the entire line to be read before moving on to the next box?

VA is fine for some big story moments or cutscenes that have a set pace but i really dont need some guy spending 4 second to read a box i read myself in half a second, im just gonna skip the last half of everything they say

I need to know how Irida sounds so I can picture her moans better in my mind.

Attached: Irida.png (1000x968, 365.95K)

>IT'S CURRENT YEAR. GAMES MUST ALL BE HOMOGENOUS. WHY ISN'T THIS A MOVIE?

normalfags and hack directors can only conceptualize improvements to vidya as things that make it closer to film

dude legends exists just to be every shitty modern trend homogenized together BUT WITH POKEMON

that's not even the games biggest problem i just tried it and i have 0 interest to play anymore of it

Same here, if the text is faster than the voice lines, which even on default settings it usually is, I just skip to the next line when I am done reading it. Makes reading VNs kind of hilarious when I keep cutting off the line reads every other second, though I don't turn them off anyway though, there might be one I want to repeat to get the full impact sometimes.

Attached: BASED Dept.jpg (748x754, 144K)

Why is voice acting required? I don't believe that its inclusion would have added anything of appreciable value to the game.

>FE Three Houses, Nintendo's 5th top franchise, has every single piece of dialogue voiced
>Pokemon, one of the top media franchises in the entire world, can't

>wanting voice acting
normalfags ruin videogames with their shit opinions once again

this is cuter than it should

Attached: FKgo_uwVkAEKCJm.jpg (1227x2486, 213.28K)

There's a good excuse for not having voice acting
and it's that nintendo usually hire fucking awful voice actors.

>two thousand two two
Who talks like this?

It's not that they can't. Im sure they don't do it because it would trigger schizos that view it as some sort of canon within the series, just like apparently is canon that Link must always just make grunts like a retard and if they ever hear him saying anything that resembles a word they have a spergfit just like it happened in Wind Waker

I hate voice actors and retards who like them and follow them like celebrities games were far more soulfull when voice actors didn't exist

voicing acting in games is shit and inflates the cost and production times for no tangible benefit

go watch a movie instead and keep that shit out of my vidya

>walk to Professor
>Press 'A'
>HOWDIDDELY-HO GENDER-NONSPECIFIC PARDNER
>Y'ALL FOLX DEADASS FINNA BE DROPPIN POKEYDECKS UPDATES
No thanks.

There's absolutely no reason why I shouldn't be able to romance (non-con) a mega Salazzle.

Not an argument, even minimalistic low-end graphics are infinitely more necessary than wasting money on the same group of Funimation/VA inner circle jerkoffs to ruin characters.

kek, weird how no one pointed this out, boards full of eslniggers.

The retarded thing he said was more important than the retarded way he said it.

Voice acting is just a way to inflate the budget of a game and it should be removed from all games.

Voice acting steal so much budget to add very little to the actual game

missed a two. Big deal dipshit

Attached: 435.png (735x541, 100.35K)

at least the battles take place on the overworld, that was a long time coming

and between (you) me

i like jrpgs without voice acting

especially for indie devs, they're free to do more game

Attached: poke.jpg (849x661, 64.79K)

>missed a two
yeah, that's what the problem was.

>professor Laventon in my language add some english words,to hint at his galarian origin
EFLbros,how does he talk in english?

bait
but for the actual ESLs out there it's actually "two thousand and twenty-two"

You know, If the game ran flawlessly and there weren't as many bugs and glitches and each Pokémon would have a distinct animation or you know, anything other where you could excuse that money went into making the game better, then maybe you would have a point.

But that's not the case.