Why haven't you installed HEN on your PS3 yet?

Why haven't you installed HEN on your PS3 yet?

Attached: 1615697206885.png (2000x1921, 635.92K)

no games

I dont want them laying eggs in my disc tray

For what benefit?
I literally have a spare PS3 lying around.
I already own every game I want on disk, what else can it do other than let you pirate games?

I have that ancient ass CFW on mine, but I don't know how to update to a more current hack or how to upgrade my PS3 hard drive.

Nothing to play on ps3 worth my time.

Too busy playing my ps5

Because I have CFW instead.

Pirating movies directly from the console is pretty fun

>movies
cringe

Can you emulate games?

I did, then I realized it has literally zero (0) games and it had been in my closet for 8 years for a reason.

mama mia

I got a PS3 from my cousin for free a year ago and I immediately hacked it, I already owned an Xbox 360 and I have a PC, I don't even know what to do with it, I could play Uncharted 1-2-3, TLOU, Persona 5 and MGS4 but I hate using it, it came with only 1 Dualshock and it feels awful to use, it's an official one, the battery doesn't last a whole minute so I have to use it wired, the stick covers have broken and the sticks are really loose, they drift down all the time and I can't even go around the dashboard with this Controller, it overall feels terrible to hold, it's too small and too lightweight, I don't know how people enjoyed their time with controllers like this one, is there a way to use my Wii U or Switch Pro Controller on it? I got a wired Xbox 360 Controller to work on it but I need the PS3 Controller and going to some menus to get it running, should a buy a cheap knockoff? I kind of hate the PS3 due to this controller being so shitty, I remember PS2 controllers being terrible too, Sony is the worst one making controllers I can't even comprehend how people used them

Unless I can do network play on it, I'm better off ot bothering to use it.

Yes, I use a mayflash adapter to use my wii u pro controller on ps3.

give it to me, i need to play mgs4

No you don't. Trust me.

Yeah, anything really. PS1, 2, 3, N64, all the old old consoles. It's pretty worth.

You can “play” the whole game on youtube

if this doesn't work i'm coming over to watch the movie with you, i'll bring some pop corn

Attached: file.png (739x40, 5.15K)

Is there a free alternative? I can use PS3 or other controllers on my Wii U and Switch via homebrew, but I couldn't find a way with the PS3 when I looked around

>network play
What do you mean, loading games from a network share or online multiplayer? Both are possible, except the later has been fading away more and more each day.
Only 5th gen console you can emulate is the PS1.

i'm really contemplating watching it on youtube if my pc can't run it since the difference between the entire playthrough video and all the cutscenes video is like 2 hours

You can watch it on YouTube for free and you don't have to torture yourself by playing that shit.

yeah might as well, btw where does mgr fall in the mgs timeline, is it before mgs4, chronologically speaking

Wake me up when im able to install linux on PS3 super slim.

R is way after IV

damn, so i really have to watch it now

Not really. There's nothing that happens in IV that has any real bearing on what happens in R. Two separate protagonists in two completely different situations.

yeah i know, but i'm just autistic like that. Gotta play everything in order especially since i hear raiden is in mgs4 or something

Mine has the YLOD and no visual output.

I hate IV, but I'm not gonna spoil it for you. I didn't buy a PS3 for it or anything, but I did love the series, and outside of one specific chapter in the game, the whole thing plays out like horrible fan fiction. It's embarrassing.

I understand having to see it through, and hell the game has some supporters, but I'm not one of them.

i see, thanks for not spoiling it. Gotta leave the thread before someone else does

Attached: MGS 4.png (1303x1500, 1.41M)

Because I fucking hate using the PS3. Fuck that nasty ass 20fps cinematic ""gaming"" machine.

I watched it on youtube and i thought it was pretty based.