You will lose access to your Steam/Xbox/PS/Nintendo digital library, one way or another

You will lose access to your Steam/Xbox/PS/Nintendo digital library, one way or another.

Go physical or pirate while you can.

Attached: _91408619_55df.jpg (969x850, 77.45K)

>Reddit frog
Don't care, didn't read.

Going physical is just an extra step to install digital games. Are you unironically braindead?

Why the rush? If Steam dies today, I will pirate tomorrow. If it doesn't, I don't care.

I paid for one game last year, zero the year before. I have multiple external drives full of pirated games. I'm not too worried

Attached: 1614009832968.png (421x415, 175.2K)

bump this shit thread

OP here
I trust piratebay and the community more with game preservation than any corp.

Attached: _91408619_55df76.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

>Are you unironically braindead?
Why, yes

thats why repackers are actually doing good. You can hoarde tons of games that would otherwise take up a ton of space and be able to play them even if the internet goes off. Though really most of the games that are huge are shit

>I trust piratebay

Attached: 1643805428652.png (184x351, 69.29K)

Physical PC games are a myth in 2022, at least where I live.

I hate physical clutters.

>"Physical PC games are a myth in 2022"
>She doesn't burn DVDs with scene cracked releases

does steam have something in their eula that protects them from customers wanting access to their library in the case of some sort of shutdown of steam?

Physical CDs break, get rusty, fail. Disk readers get jammed, fail to read CDs, scratch disks.
Google servers will never die unless society falls, in which case, playing video games would be the least of my problems.

When all is set and done, they will all come to PC. Emulators, even though they take years to develop, will make sure that every single game since the start of the industry will be playable. Pirating will ensure that every game can still be downloaded and played if every major digital games distribution service goes down. You can buy any controller you want and it will work, you can connect it to the TV in your living room and play as it was always intended.
You might as well join now, you'll be here sooner or later.

google goes bankrupt in 5 years

I can just install all my Steam games on my NAS.
Even if Steam servers get nuked i can still play them with a Steam emulator

Your floppy drive/cd/dvd drive/USB port will be deprecated eventually.
Stop being retarded while you can.

i cannot play my physical collection of CoD 1&2 as well as Medal of Honor with all expansions due to DRM

>You will lose access to your Steam/Xbox/PS/Nintendo digital library, one way or another.
care to tell me why? I'm not a retard btw.