Reddit memes in gaming

>liminal spaces
>biblically accurate angels
>analogue horror
>”retro” graphics
>”narrative” games
>gray morality
>”endgame content”

What are some other cringe memes that zoomie gamers have become obsessed with since the advent of social media and youtube lets players?

Attached: 801D2336-C66E-476E-A062-321593762B99.png (1000x935, 347.46K)

Dunno, I don't care what zoomers think

>>analogue horror
dont get the appeal of this one at all its just people with stretched faces and googly eyes

>What are some other cringe memes
"Boomer" and all its derivatives, like "zoomer".

These aren't Reddit memes these are juts concepts you are vaguely annoyed at for some reason

ok zoomers

Hey, you asked.

Since when is "endgame content" a reddit meme. That shit has been a well discussed topic since WoW in 2004, probably even before that. Maybe you're the zoomie

end game wow was the worst part zoomie

>Endgame content is somehow reddit

Attached: 1643896252005.jpg (299x299, 13.86K)

>heres some things i dont like, youve probably seen them too and as we all know you hate things that you recognize
>you know what else you recognize and hate? [website or community]
>upvote me please

Yes, that was the beginning of the cancer and probably what inspired other studios later to backload their games.

Zoomers melting down

?

>grey morality
Because black and white morality is "based gigachad", right? You must have never been expected to conform to someone else's definition of "perfect", or you'd know how much it sucks to have foreign standards projected upon you and wouldn't do it to everyone you know. Nothing lives up to your standards and everyone hates you for it, and one day some nutter is going to kill you for it, because his idea of black and white morality is the exact opposite of yours and you'll both feel justified dragging each other to hell

Yes. It’s Reddit to design or enjoy a game that players rush through to get to level 99 where they endlessly grind “epic” dungeons for ridiculous looking armor with giant pauldrons and glowing anime swords. See Diablo 3, Path of Exile, and most modern MMOs for examples.

kek this nigger is still mad his daddy wanted him to be a lawyer

Then you should have said that. Using the phrase "endgame content" could refer to anything at the end of any game. I thought you were refering to the last few dungeons in a singleplayer game or things like that.

Didn’t read your schizo rant. A proper adventure is good vs evil. Grey morality is Reddit, cry more and go play TLOU.

Attached: FDE80078-65C5-4DF7-947F-1F5BA6F1C61A.jpg (758x644, 37.75K)

I put the quotes around the phrase to emphasize a fixation on the concept of inflated and overdeveloped end-game cycles that a lot of games seem to have. Sorry if that wasn’t clear.

All good. Thanks for clarifying. Sorry if I was being smooth

Attached: 1643897437502.jpg (1200x514, 64.08K)