KCD Thread

just got this on sale the other day. any advice?

Attached: xpyzpuegqii01.jpg (700x628, 55.08K)

HOLY SHIT HENRY HAS COME TO SEE US

Henry, God be praised!

Read the codex. The training you receive in the game doesn't tell you with enough detail how to combo, riposte, and master strike. I had to read the codex and look up a video to really understand and be able to do it.

Attached: images (38).jpg (225x225, 8.12K)

GIVE ME THE FUCKING SEQUEL AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Been a long time since I played but if you want to cheese fights get the perk that makes it easier to win struggles so you can bully everyone by shoving them into a wall and smacking them repeatedly

I should've done this because the combat filtered me. I couldn't get it down but I really liked what I played.

watch video about prologue abuse(after you will complete it yourself) with farming skills/money
Or you will drop this game at 60% complete

just use a mace nigga

keep your squat plug in

Practice with the guard until you unlock master strike, the game is easy then

As soon as you're past the opening of the game get your dog companion asap. Feed him till you get hound master lvl 5 so he can attack people. He is a huge help with early combat.

Won't help unless you really understand how to strike at the right time. Button mashers get auto-blocked and receive unblockable "magnet" hits every time.

Play The Witcher 3 instead

JESUS CHRIST BE PRAISED

Pick herbs in Skalitz and get the leg day perk, then pick all the herbs in Skalitz
It's going to take some time, but it'll be worth it.

This game oozes personality. How come a game about reality and real events is much better than games like skyrim and witcher 3? witcher 3 is genuinely one of the most boring games ever made

Why do devs insist on giving historical characters modern haircuts?

>modern haircuts
The good thing about history is we will never know what a modern haircut is cause 200+ years from now some zoomer lil peep 2.0+ niggerfaggot is gonna have coloured hair

Attached: 1636224979949.jpg (480x601, 79K)

ive played the game for 300 hours and never done a single combo. They always get interrupted and you just dont need them to win a fight anyway

I enjoy hunting in the game.

yea, try killing everybody in your home village
its fun, a bit grindy
preferably not the guards of the castle, this might soft lock the game, i dont remember

Play on hardcore for maximum immersion.

The basic ones are useful in one specific circumstance. An enemy with a shield I think? There's like 3 guys in the game who are good enough that they're hard to hit and its useful to combo them to break their guard

Attached: 1643555615367.jpg (1511x2015, 188.37K)

this and rdr2 have the funnest hunting ive ever experienced, real hunting games are just too hard and unfun.

yea, especially the deers who change their direction by 180 degrees in a matter of a second. I dont like a lot of aspects of rdr2 but the hunting there has so much effort put in to it its incomparable

Talk to captain Bernard again after the story quest where you duel Hans Capon(this is very early in the game) and ask him about advanced techniques so he can teach you master strike, the only technique you will ever need in combat. The game never tells you about this so it's easy to miss.
Also get the perks Ascetic and Insomniac as soon as you can so you don't have to worry too much about sleep and food.

Learn how to read