Is PS5 making a comeback bros?

Is PS5 making a comeback bros?

The lineup is actually looking kinda lit

Attached: pslineup.jpg (1440x1503, 494.54K)

All trash

>Uncharted
Scripted movie with cringe Hollywood blockbuster writing even more shit than a Hollywood movie
>Horizon
Scripted movie with cringe Hollywood blockbuster writing even more shit than a Hollywood movie and SJW goblin protag
>SIFU
Literally who
>Gran Turismo 7
Might be cool
>Ghostwire
Might be cool

Ghostwire is the only one I might buy at launch
I trust Mikami

Attached: 1611203584704.jpg (1080x1080, 148.62K)

>Port
>SJW sequel
>don’t know what the fuck is that
>You wish you were Forza
>This game is gonna bomb harder than their worst predictions

Attached: 7B61661D-E2D7-4A03-ADED-FF03170118A3.jpg (960x720, 99.19K)

absolutely pathetic

>>Gran Turismo 7
>Might be cool

As long as they keep driver pronouns out of the game

As a PS5 owner all this is getting mogged by a multiplat. None of this looks engaging.

Attached: C6AF8242-DD58-42C6-88DA-D490B93B7688.jpg (1080x1080, 146.49K)

>3 literal who games
>1 funny car game
>then a port
I SPENT ALL MY TIME INSIDE
MY OLD GAMES, ALL I GOT IS PORTS
JUST LIKE THE PS3, IT'S REMINDING ME OF A MEMORY OF A TIME WHEN I
CRIED SO HARD FOR LAUNCH TITLES
IN THE END IT JUST GOT NO GAAAAAMES
I PAID SO MUCH, BOUGHT PS PLUS
BUT IN THE END, IT JUST GOT NO GAAAAAMES

If your calling horizon scripted then you didn't play it. Plenty of real complaints to have about the game but thats not one of them.

>Fromsoft games

Clunky dumb as fuck looking armor games where neckbeards like you get a hard om from cause you’re an idiot and a faggot.

Imagine posting on a literal video games board and pretending not to know actual video games like its something to be proud of. "Look how little I know about this!"

How embarrassing.

Those are all shit. Who the fuck cares about as remaster of uncharted games, a sequel to a tedious open world game, some indie shit, racing game, and some shitty meme horror game. The only games out this year that matter are Zelda, God of War, Elden Ring and Skyrim in space. Everything else is trash not worth playing.

at least Ps5 will have Persona 6...
r-right bros?

I'm unironically using my PS5 to play PS4 games at 60FPS with instant loading. The PS5's library of next gen games are as dried as a tranny's ovaries.

I don't give a fuck about any of that shit. sifu and ghostwire might be interesting to watch arnis play for like 10-15min but I don't think I'd ever actually play them.

>Horizon
>literal who
Cope more

Attached: 1631398526391.png (1345x200, 27.84K)

>uses term "neckbeard"
>has the gall to call anybody a faggot

You literally suck dicks and are probably on HRT right now.

Zoomer hands typed this post

never heard of it and will never play it
i have a ps4 btw

Attached: Tatsuya2.JPG.jpg (275x442, 22.04K)

Horizon combat and everything is scripted af

this shinobi tranny has always been a sonygro

>port
>mukbang faced sequel to a trash game that flopped so bad it was the first playstation to pc port
>literally who
>always online
>you get this one, but also on pc and only a timed exclusive

Okay weeb

Attached: 1511909408534.gif (410x230, 1.93M)

Is a game that is on Steam to

I own a ps5 and one of the reasons I got it was because of horizon. I unironically love the first one. The rest of the games on that list are lame or I haven't even heard of them. To be honest, I probably should have just waited a few years for this horizon to get ported to the pc but I'm not poor so whatever.

My favorite thing about horizon will always be the fact they called the pc version not the deluxe edition or any other common marketing jargon. They called it "Horizon zero dawn: COMPLETE edition", tacitly admitting they sold you a barebones and incomplete mess and you all bought it happily.

ENDLESS TRASH

I guess Monster Hunter must be scripted too

>ANOTHER uncharted collection
Shouldn't even be there, the last 2 uncharted games were garbage and everything else there will probably be garbage as usual and be ported to pc regardless

Attached: IMG_20220131_153203.jpg (1076x1554, 228.32K)

I identify as schizo
steam is for niggers

Attached: JJsAmA3lZfbeKDq4mqPTBg02FpRxtmOeb2ZfhT4Ryqg.jpg (184x184, 9.19K)