I want to buy a switch but am thinking of waiting for a price drop first, when could i expect that to happen...

i want to buy a switch but am thinking of waiting for a price drop first, when could i expect that to happen? another year?

Attached: edrtg.png (370x358, 166.18K)

why are americans obsessed with this guy?

Lol no its never going down

*raises paw*
OP here, I am actually Australian
why not? did other nintendo consoles have price drops?

why are *insert rando third worlder here* so obsessed with americans?

cado’ in the catty

>speaks english
the same shit

Post. It.

Buy a hackable switch second hand

don't do it

Attached: cfgb.png (415x595, 445.37K)

why are americans obsessed with third worlders?

Please don't post it

'cadoKINO

buy a hacked (or hackable) switch and never look back

The entire world is America's business.

*China

how is he not dead yet? How?

Attached: 1643816963093.jpg (900x900, 152.67K)

because he hasn't had this lifestyle for long enough, there are people much fatter than him that make it to 50

it's just people on Any Forums, this shithole made me interested in this guy and I watch 10-15 minutes of his videos every day

freakshows have always been popular

Attached: wooly-elephant-large-legs.jpg (700x372, 44.13K)

he's only been fat for about 3 years

If you cant afford a single 300 dollar console youre probably unemployed and living at home. So i suggest hauling your fatass down to the nearest mcdonalds you beg you mom to take you to every day and asking for a fucking job because its never fat hikko piece of shit. Youll have your switch money in 2 days. Then you can think about moving out and becoming marginally less pathetic. Or you can post some cope about how neets get tendies while wagies slave in the cagie. Up to you

Honestly if the exclusives mattered to you that much you'd own one already. Just get a Switch Lite

Attached: 1643551271465.jpg (564x545, 50.22K)

Because he's actually quite knowledgeable about health and fitness and is probably taking some kind of medication to keep his heart from exploding

You‘re on the wrong website

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

You can be healthy at any size if you know what youre doing. Americans are actually the only unhealthy fat people.

This desu. Although there are so few decent Switch exclusives you might as well buy one used or just emulate it.

Moshi moshhhhh beito dessss