Nintendo nuke channel for no other reason than "We can lol"

>Nintendo nuke channel for no other reason than "We can lol"
>Nintendo simps applaud them and celebrate the decision
I fucking hate Nintendo

Attached: 5aN1pR94_400x400.jpg (400x400, 36.25K)

I already have all the video game music I ever listen to downloaded on my computer

Wait, I thought SiIvagunner got his channel back. Did they really nuke it again?

Its a remix channel

>for no other reason
you guys stole music, game music, you fuckers are autistic

Isn't it Gilvasunner that got nuked, not Silvagunner?

Yup. Sent 4000 copyright claims yesterday

It's the original channel GilvaSunner, not the meme remix channel (SiivaGunner).
He got hit with one too many copyright strikes from Nintendo and said "fuck this", so he's deleting his channel.

>Stole
They sampled music to remix retard

>Decide to go on my YT playlist
>No and el mariachi to be seen

:(

Attached: 1640974089706.gif (270x263, 3.91M)

>breaks the rule
>gets a slap on the wrist
>OH MY GOD GREEDY JEWS WTF I HATE NIGGERS AND BUGS

This but unironically.

Hell yeah, you show those fans!! Fuck em up in a way that doesnt benefit you!!!

Honestly, all Japanese companies are like this, they live in their own little bubbles completely isolated from the outside world. Just old boomers who understand nothing waiting around to die.

>breaks the rule
They were fucking remixes, which were fair use you bootlicking retard. Nintendo is in the wrong.

>>>"""sampled"""
that's theft without consent of the copyright claimants

>Guy does work the company should be doing for free
>Company literally doesn't offer a similar service, they just sit on copyright which in itself is a Jewish idea
>Instead of cooperating and monetizing the guy's work while giving him a slice of the pie they just nuke it all with no alternative
>OMG Y U GUYS THIEVES THINK OF NOENTIENDO :((((

What a pussy

>he don't even know about what he is talking

Don't companies copyright strike channels like his because he's making money from reuploading their music onto Youtube?
Wouldn't it just be easier to not make ad revenue from reuploading a company's music?
Is there something I'm missing from this?

fair use isn't stealing soundbites for your music, make your own god damn music you putrid bug

thats not the channel that got hit you retard

>i wonder if Any Forums will be sympathetic or have any meaningful insight into this

Attached: 1641625923379.png (680x680, 182.01K)

I'm happy that Sega doesn't what Nintendo

that's like breaking into someone's garage to steal their tools because there's no shop in town, get a grip

fuckign retardd

>fair use isnt this thing that falls under fair use because Im a cum guzzling nintendie ok???
You dont decide the law.

>Nintendo simps applaud them and celebrate the decision
show me a single example of this happening that isn't from a 3 follower twitter replies troll account

you can't, because nobody supports it, and you live in a fantasyland.

Attached: 1641220274543.jpg (1080x1006, 152.65K)

It's more like breaking into food containers and rioting because the Jews would rather have food spoil than sell it at a loss

cope seethe and dilate tranny, i woulda did the same thing nintendo did

Tell that to all those hip-hop artists making millions and enjoying spotlight. Fyi I also think that extensive sample borrowing is bullshit and doesn't qualify as an original work.

Twitter has endless fags mouthing off about how Nintendo "has the right"

same difference, i would spoil that food if you weren't willing to pay up for specifically that food

>show me a single example
you did not do this
>Twitter has endless fags mouthing off
you clearly didn't read my post

want to try again?

Pretty sure all of those sampling albums pay set royalties, even the good ones like shit from The Avalanches

It's more like breaking into someone's garage to copy all their art works and them expose them in front of your house without the original owner permission.

>nintendo nuke channel due to copyright law, if they didn't they would lose their IP
>HURRRRRR FOR NOOOOOOOO REASON DURRRRRR NINTENDO IS LITERALLY HITLER AMIRITE R/SMASHBROS

Attached: 1618785668885.jpg (340x296, 23.33K)

Maybe read this thread, faggot.
Or does only Twitter count?

Read the thread

Do you own legwork, its not like theyre hard to find.

oh yeah, because people really post their genuien opinions on Any Forums and aren't just being contrarian to get a rise out of you
are you new here?

>tinfoil hat
>Tell that to all those hip-hop artists
every now and again they are forced to retract music and remove offending material, if a claimant comes forth and demands it they have to comply

it's just most people consider it a dick move, but it does happen, and it's humorous when it does

golly I wonder who is behind this post

>i invent something
>i own it
>patent it
>say "no im not renting it out, it's only for me to use, maybe I'll rent it out to you some day"
>i don't even bother using it much, its just collecting dust in my room
>you say "no fuck you i am entitled to use your invention even if you don't give me permission"
>you break into my house and steal it
>i call the cops on you
>they rightfully take it back and give it to me

Didn't ask. Plus you're black

He was trying to profit from the music and got btfo

>c-cope I'm wrong but love nintendo's cum so I would do the same!
Pathetic.

Hell yeah, you show those fans!! Fuck em up in a way that doesnt benefit you!!!

100% this, it's their music they will take it from these thieves while they cope

>If they didnt theyd lose their ip
Lmao WHAT? AAre you fucking retarded?

Attached: FI1BTTSX0AMGvV_.jpg (656x680, 49.13K)

>OP expresses rage at retards out of nowhere
>People pretend to be retards in thread
tale as old as time, you fell for the bait too
stop taking everything you read on Any Forums at face value

personally, I love eating shit. Horse shit specifically. Do you believe that? I mean, I said it so I must. I also love the last of us 2, and black inclusion in video games.

>Horse shit specifically
Which one?
I'm a Pinkie Pie enjoyer, personally.

He doesn't monetize his videos retard.

>sex >jizz >fuck ima cry
get a grip

Gilvasunner sucked anyway. Find the actual sources and no I will not say where as tendies will report like the pedos they are.

Everyone in this thread is a retard who is LITERALLY just making up reasons to get mad so they feel something in their empty lives

it's time to touch grass, video game culture wars are not an acceptable way to spend your shotrt time on this earth

They usually have to get the samples cleared, and even if they don't the only thing that happens is them losing their royalties from the song.
Or you sample something too obscure for anyone to find out what the source was

>everyone is a retard except me

they cannot risk their music becoming public domain, Use Your Fucking Brain You Dumb Waste Of Life

Wrong one retard, the one that uploaded non remixes is getting deleted

Cope and seethe you fucking thief

Their songs will not become public domain just because they allow them to be posted on YouTube you fucking rest of abortion.

Seriously? That's odd, almost every spastic on Youtube monetizes their videos while bitching when Youtube demonetizes or copyright claims their videos. I just assumed, sorry.

Toby Fox releases all of his music on youtube for free and still holds all copyright to it.
But then again expecting literal 7 year old nintendies to know basic law is asking too much

>reddit reading comprehension

i have no clue who your e-friend is or what you're talking about OP

I imagine if you replaced Nintendo with Sony or Microsoft there would be a lot less dick sucking in this thread.

This is incorrect and you are as retarded as the picture you posted.

lmao bro what are you smoking

Friendly reminder

Attached: IMG_20220202_074149.jpg (464x364, 34.01K)

>pay someone to make something for me
>I technically own it because I fucked them over in the contract
>it's part of my gigantic conglomerate of bullshit
>have no plans to monetize it, doesn't really fit my gigantic conglomerate of bullshit or its users (another way of saying none of my wagies know how to make people pay for it without relying on external services and I'm having none of that 5% service cut bullshit)
>sits there, part of a history decaying
>some nerd makes a replica of it in his own free time
>call the cops on him because that shit is MINE
>they shoot his dog and rape his mom
>they shut down his illegal activities immediately, I get the call detailing how many times the nigger of the group came inside the guy's poor 80 year old mom and can go to bed peacefully knowing my bullshit conglomerate's value isn't at risk anymore

Arrest yourself and go to bed you retard

when you assume you make an ass out of u and me

Also, every game video is copyrighted to the original publisher and can be taken down in a wish, Nintendo used to do this all the time (and still does this some times). Nintentoddlers don't know a thing about shit.

Time to eat the bugs you newfag.

If you hate Nintendo, then why do you care if their music is gone lol

Just stop stealing from Nintendo.

americans simping for their corporate overlords will always be cringe. Go get your pfizerâ„¢ booster shot and enjoy your clots.

Why are nintendies such bootlickers? They'll defend every retarded decision of this corporation.

>entitled getting things for free
>GIMME DAT
>mental gymnastic to justify their actions
>chip out when called out

pirates remind me of another certain group of people

Attached: thinking.jpg (1024x575, 43.58K)

Explain this, cultist

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.22M)

>pay someone to make something for me
>contract says its going to be mine
>they accept
>i can do whatever i want with it
fixed

>just give me the music PLEASE ahahfffhaijfijfisjf

>they shoot his dog and rape his mom
they rape his dog and shoot his mom

What's your favourite flavour?

Attached: boot.jpg (877x1200, 130.85K)

I too enjoy carrying around my switch to use as an mp3 player.

Oh dear, where am i gonna find 30 different snes Eek the Cat openings?

>*screenshot your NFT*
Nothing personal

Attached: wwww.png (720x412, 113.96K)

Piracy is illegal. Nintendo has the right to protect its IP. IF YOU WERE A REAL FAN YOUD PAY FOR THE MUSIC

>no arguments

>have no plans to monetize it
>sits there, part of a history decaying
this still doesn't make it okay to break the law and steal it

>literally wants them to be left up on youtube for the public to use
>>>LOL they wont become public domain!
acquire a functional brain

Ok, point me to where i can buy that music (nintendo doesnt sell it)

I WILL pirate every Nintendo release.

Attached: 1602869206697.jpg (904x662, 67.98K)

>92 post
>40 ips
hmmm

>i still own the nft