Playtester here and I think Elden ring is a 7.5/10

playtester here and I think Elden ring is a 7.5/10

I think Elden Ring will get an 80 on metacritic, please don't be mad at me for making this prediction as 80 is good

Attached: elden ring 7 out of 10.jpg (480x270, 21.76K)

>playtester here
Show some leaked footage and i'll believe you.

didn't ask

playtested OP's mom last night, I thinks she's 7.5/10

I too am a playtester for Elden Ring, lead playtester in fact. I've combed through the whole game and can comfortably say it is a solid 10/10.

What build did you use?

don't care, not buying it.

For comparison, what would you have given bloodborne?

Are you also a playtester for other studios, if so for which ones?

When did the first playtest start?

What exactly is a lead playtester?

Thats a bit too generous, dont you think it should be 4/10? i'm also a playtest btw

Dark Souls 2 got a 91 on metacritic and DS2 sucks tranny dick
If Elden Ring gets below a 90 I'll eat my PS5

my reports go right to miyazaki's desk and I get 15 more min of nap time in my sleep pod.

like a normal playtester, but a lead one

Journous give games rating based on what they think the hype indicates.
I doubt on average it will be lower than 85.
I hope it's (substantially) better than the mediocre DSIII/Sekiro. If it is I will be happy.

you are full of shit, this game is going to be objectively speaking at best a 65/100 (counting the infamous From review bonus) and that's being very generous.
mindbroken from drones on the other hand will say that it will be some dumb stuff like a 95/100 or G-d forbid a 100/100

i'm also a playtester. everyone around me smells like ass and dried cum.

playtestester here
theres one guy in the office that actually showers and he gets filtered by a new boss every week. hope he gets fired soon

YOU are full of shit: anything that is popular doesnt deserve a vote above 37.5/100. It is popular so it is BAD ok?

seethe mindbroken From drones.

>playtester
Opinion invalidated. Everyone knows playtesters are retarded and have shit taste.

Attached: Michael-Jackson-Red-Jacket.jpg (600x800, 85.79K)