~AND YOU COULD HAVE IT AALLLLL

~AND YOU COULD HAVE IT AALLLLL
MY WHOLE EMPIRE, OF DIRT~

Attached: 2022-02-03 14_08_30-Dying Light 2 Stay Human for PlayStation 5 Reviews - Metacritic.png (1203x507, 139.38K)

MY SWEETEST FRIIEEENNNDDD

For an indie game, this isn't too bad considering the scope of the game.

>watching Dying Light fanboys cope

Attached: 1618837640019.png (2299x1787, 2.14M)

After all the hype media, youtubers and the developers have given us, 77 is bad.

I think of Mafia 3 literally every fucking time I see that cover art. It's so damn generic

Wrong lyrics boy.

Oh no, a Eurojank game is Eurojank, shock horror. Is this low effort Shazam posting or something? Dying Light 1 was jank as hell but fun, and so is Dying Light 2 from all indications. Not every game needs to be perfect. God, Any Forums is exhausting sometimes.

So it's better than the first game then, considering it got a 75. Thanks, OP. I really enjoyed DL1, now I will enjoy DL2 even more.

literally nobody expected this to be amazing
the first game was fun because of the parkour and you just tolerated everything else

I don't care about the glitches and optimization issues, I'm on console. Is the exploration as good as dying light 1? That's all I want to know. I loved exploring the town because of the interesting locations. How is it in 2?

Is this game a sequel or a new one with a new protag? I loved the first protag and wanted to know more of him and his story...

>circlejerking critic scores
You're the problem with Any Forums

I admit I have an autistic objection to the game - I fucking hated how the original Dying Light was a multiplayer co op title yet it was 4 copies of Crane . That shit was cheap even compared to every single other zombie survival multiplayer fps from Left4dead to Dead Island etc. However it was the old days a semi indie A/Aa at most studio and they supported Linux . Them going on to a fuckload of DLC much of which was cosmetic but never changed the avatar model or playable character was a bit annoying too.

Now DL2 is a 2022 release with a 100usd ultimate edition title , no Linux on day 1...and it's still a co op title with only one playable character and copies of them? Fuck! Worse the big female avatar that you can get pre order shit for is specified as non playable? Not acceptable in this era to have 4, clones of Aiden whatever the fuck again

>I loved the first protag and wanted to know more of him and his story...
If you played the game, you'd know he's dead

Well admittedly he's not dead exactly...he's super undead or something and shows up in this game ( or can anyway depending on the decisions made)

>and shows up in this game ( or can anyway depending on the decisions made)
no fuckin' way

Attached: 1643382815778.png (424x445, 311.48K)

Why is a 77 bad? I know its the crtic score but still.

it's a self published indie game with at minimum 40 hours of content, if you were ever expecting a 10, you should neck yourself and you're legitimately whats wrong with videogames today

Oh? Scores now matter?
I guess that means Last of us II is one of the best games ever made.

It really is one of the best games ever made and i'm convinced anyone who says otherwise didn't even play it.

Attached: 1622300983746.png (428x391, 57.44K)

>game isn’t fun

Attached: E201E4A6-B6AB-4BDD-B4E0-84576449531B.jpg (1000x549, 103.49K)