He's evil, because.... because he just is, ok?

>he's evil, because.... because he just is, ok?

Attached: Garrosh.png (262x371, 241.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NwRoTGPhQvw
youtube.com/watch?v=rt-Lbpdqps4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's evil because Thrall, completely out of touch with the reality of the nature of his people due to being raised by humans and orcish nostalgia, told him his dad was a good person when Grommash was a piece of shit

So Garrosh tried his best to emulate his father and turned out to be a piece of shit as well

He's an embodiment of those ragging tryhards who go on a horde dominated pvp realm "for the world pvp" and then scream when a horde guild is good in dragonslaying like they have anything to do with it other than playing the same faction.

Isn't he just evil because Blizzard decided to scrap every plan they had for him, and make him a bad guy when his reception as a character wasn't amazing?
I mean It worked out for him in the long run, he is retarded, but one of the more enjoyable villains wow has produced in years, and seeing that shitty animation in shadowlands was great.

There’s also the bigger issue that Garrosh is barely an adult when he gets thrust into running the largest nation on the planet, the planet of course being split in half and an apocalypse tier dragon just sent every elemental force into a schizophrenic meltdown; said elemental forces being the primary religious focus to his nation.
It’s no wonder he tried to fall back on the martial tradition of the orcs, every other culturally unifying trait the horde had got thrown into chaos.

no, he "turned" evil because the writers didnt properly communicate on Garrosh's future, some wrote him as being honorable and the rest wrote him into being a genocidial maniac.

>makes alliancells seethe
>makes green jesus seethe
>probably makes yshaarj seethe by maintaining control while under the sha's corruption

He had to go. His mere existence made them all feel inadequate

Attached: 2.jpg (889x1080, 140.65K)

Is he the only character done right in Shadowlands?
youtube.com/watch?v=NwRoTGPhQvw

>we could weaponize an old slime
>"n-no"
>why not?
>"cause that's evil"
Reminder that Sylvanas offered necros but he refused because he thought it was immoral. I honestly don't get the writers.
youtube.com/watch?v=rt-Lbpdqps4

pretty much, there isn't a single character coming close to him despite being written off

>maintaining control
>THE HEART OF A MANIPULATIVE OLD GOD HAS SHOWN ME VISIONS OF THINGS I WANT
I doubt he had as much control as he thought he had.

see

awful animations, but I'm glad they didn't go the "I have learned le error of my ways" route

see I recall hearing that for Cata they hired a bunch of new people, and there was a huge communication issue between devs. it is why you had zones where he seemed batshit insane, and some where he seemed honorable.

>some
One quest by one writer deliberately acting out. Everyone else was on board with him being a prick, which is why every other interaction with him in Cata was him being an asshole

different writers for different regions despite garrosh being a major character in the questlines in cataclysm.
In some regions he is a ruthless genocidal maniac, in some others he willingly tamper a horde victory because it wasn't clean and honorable.
and since the new writter who wanted to put his waifu sylvanas on the throne, they had to get rid of him

I'm glad they didn't just humiliate him as much. they spent an entire plotline trying to convince Uther that he wasn't to blame for Arthas, and that Arthas was a monster, but in the same fucking story they try to say that Sylv is excused for the same reasons they punish arthas.

Attached: 1636668507105.jpg (1280x720, 48.24K)

>Demons and demonblood bad
>Old Gods and old god blood good
It's amazing that even right there in Siege of Orgrimmar you have his Sha corrupted shadow mages killing warlocks for being "traitors and heretics"

Does your school bully need an intricate story to terrorize you, faggot?

kek that so retarded despite what they did to Sylvanas later she was 100% right there considering the forsaken numbers were dwindling.

multiple quests actually, including silverpine forest

yes

The damage was done before then, in the WotLK pre-release invasion he openly challenges Thrall to mak'gora for leadership of the Horde because he disagrees with how they're dealing with the Scourge and in Northrend itself he openly complains about why they're not attacking the Alliance as well, along with Orc commanders following his Might Makes Right doctrine and getting into pointless, counterproductive fights

No. It's literally the one quest in Stonetalon everyone jerks over. Disdain for the Forsaken Plague and calling Sylvanas a bitch =/= being honorable.