Please... can you make me the happiest man in the world by...

>please... can you make me the happiest man in the world by... signing a contract that entitles you to half of my assets and future payments from me to support your lifestyle if you ever get bored of me?

Attached: depositphotos_47857731-stock-photo-man-proposing-to-a-woman.jpg (727x1023, 117.17K)

but the tax breaks tho

>Not marring a girl that makes more than you

Attached: 1643817360510 evil-lain.png (1520x855, 770.66K)

I don’t own anything, I just eat bugs and live in a pod. Nothing for her to take.

>POV: You have never felt the touch of a woman.

Video games

yeah marriage and video games... don't mix

life is like a video game. marriage is just a shitty mechanic

>
> >POV: You have never felt the touch of a woman

Attached: 33.png (600x789, 276.29K)

seethe cope also reporting not vidya

Obligatory schizo Lainfag.

>CHAP. 6.—And it came to pass, after the children of men had increased in those days, beautiful and comely daughters were born to them. 2. And the angels, the sons of the heavens, saw and lusted after them, and said one to another: “Behold, we will choose for ourselves wives from among the children of men, and will beget for ourselves children.” 3. And Semjâzâ, who was their leader, said to them: “I fear that perhaps ye will not be willing to do this deed, and I alone shall suffer for this great sin.” 4. Then all answered him and said: “We all will swear an oath, and bind ourselves mutually by a curse, that we will not give up this plan, but will make this plan a deed.” 5. Then they all swore together, and bound themselves mutually by a curse; and together they were two hundred. 6. And they descended on Ardîs, which is the summit of Mount Hermon; and they called it Mount Hermon, because they had sworn on it and bound themselves mutually by a curse. 7. And these are the names of their leaders: Semjâzâ, who was their leader, Urâkibarâmêêl, Akibêêl, Tâmiêl, Râmuêl, Dânêl, Ezêqêêl, Sarâqujâl, Asâêl, Armers, Batraal, Anânî, Zaqêbê, Samsâvêêl, Sartaêl, Turêl, Jomjâêl, Arâzj
Even angels fell (lol) for the women meme.

Attached: 1643477354421.png (720x706, 612.29K)

>tfw she gets the BC PS3

Attached: OIP (43).jpg (60x60, 1.68K)

Satan probably only turned evil due to alimony.

>my life is like a video game
>trying hard to beat the stage
>all while i am still collecting coins
>trying hard to save the girl
>obstacles im jumping hurdles
>im growing up to be a big boy

Keep it in your tiktok

>gif related

Attached: pepe ping a pong.gif (371x498, 172.16K)

>TIK TOK ON THE CLOCK
>BUT THE PARTY DONT STOP NO
>OH WHOA WOA OH
>OH WHOA WHOA OH
>DONT STOP MAKE IT POP
>DJ BLOW MY SPEAKERS UP
>TONIGHT IMMA FIGHT
>TILL WE SEE THE SUNLIGHT

Attached: peepe.jpg (900x900, 107.86K)

> if two a man and a woman in a relationship live under the same house they will be automatically classed as married
Fucking australian scam law.

Attached: pirate.png (500x500, 415.35K)

Wait, really?

God dude I love pusi, BROS ITS NOT FAIR I HATE WOMEN BUT I LOVE DA PUSIE AHRGHH EVEN THIS BIBLICAL IMAGE MAKES MY DICK TINGLE THIKIGN ABOUT THE PUSIES AND LICKIN IT AND SLIDIN THE OL DICK IN AHAHHH FUCKKK IM GOING INSANE

>tfw not a American

your laws are fucked.

So how does this work if you live alone with your single mom...?

>half of my assets
Any Forums keeps telling me that I will own nothing and be happy soon enough so this is a non-issue

works like that in many countries, it's mind-boggling really
I read some news article about a spike in gay marriages in Canada that ended up being some rig workers being roommates cuz it's cheaper, but government considered them married because they lived together

Based

It doesn't always work out well in the end.

T. 23-year-old with parents separated and my Dad acting like a bitch because his Sugar Mama wouldn't support his lifestyle due to the fact that she quit AND got fired from the same job that she earned more from despite getting abused all too often psychologically by her boss.

Attached: 1643625449758.jpg (900x900, 152.67K)

Do people even have any genuine valuable asset apart from their own phone and computer?
Anyways I'd rather have a partner to work together with and have kids, pay half the bills, rent, etc than be single with the burden of it all and look for friendships that are much more likely to be temporary, artificial and have no returns.
These unending negative posts don't even do anything to me anymore but it does get annoying seeing people complain on the daily.

Attached: 1641421820638.png (2560x1440, 2.33M)

>Do people even have any genuine valuable asset apart from their own phone and computer?
I mean I have about 350k in my brokerage account that I'd be pretty upset in splitting down the middle.

based and trad pilled. people complain how shallow and hollow their lives are and insist on living their lives obsessed with material goods, forgetting what actually makes a deep and fulfilling life.