Soul

soul
soulless

Attached: 1613524347445.jpg (1334x754, 335.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/hitman3/mods/65
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he looks like he's in his 20s

They both look like babies. These games suck anyway compared to 2 and Blood Money

They don't suck. They're not quite as good as BM but close enough.

MISTER WORLDWIIIIIIIIIIIDE

>blacked money
found the reddit enthusiast

Looks like a Disney movie on the right.

nuShitman is a reboot and anyone pretending otherwise is a retard.
47 and Diana have different personalities entirely, both look completely different from their past versions and finally the story and lore are drastically altered

>1
Too young
>2
Too weird
>3
Too smooth

Attached: 6d4a13d00164439b64c6e0d343745401838dd93d.jpg (1464x506, 87.22K)

>1 looks like a bodyguard
>2 looks old (best version)
>3 looks like a younger version of 2

1 is just
>DURRRRRR
2 is absolute perfection. Maybe a bit too overly angry and menacing but that's how he delivers his lines anyway. 3 is too mild and almost looks like he's puffing up his cheeks. Total downgrade but still better than 1.

What? Eveyone already knew it was a reboot retard. The game was called HITMAN and was about a young 47 at the start if his career.

3 looks slightly lower quality, assuming settings are the same maybe it's one of the ways they got the disk sizes down. Overall it's not too bad, though it does look like he's been bathing in moisturiser between games.

2 with the eyes of 3

WHy are his eyebrows all fucked up in 3

2 is best. Shouldn't have changed it.

>The guy who kills people for a living is angry and menacing

How is that an issue?
I know he has to blend in, but he can't hide everything forever

he is more babby looking on the right wtf

Hes a fucking psychopath - but because he knows hes been cloned - his dna tampered with - he isnt quite allright with it like ordinary psychopaths are..
Thats why he tries religion in the second game. Thats why he has a bird in contracts...
Thats why he obsessess about the girl in absolution - he doesnt really care about her but he knows shes just like him so he has this obligation - she is my own blood - she is my race - to save her - and he owes his life to diana and as psychopaths do - he puts it all in professionalism so its also kinda because he must stay true to his professionalism and honor.

All that i described - must also be read in his face. Remember the end of the first game - all the clones of Ortheimer or whatever-his-name-was - have a shit eating grin - because they are perfected - so shitman needs to be on the edge of looking full psycho - always one grin away from looking like one.

His face needs to reflect that - his face needs to look lawful evil at all times - he needs to look like a fucking psychopath - in control of his destructive nature because he identifies most of all as a professional.
Regular psychos just give in as soon as they become mature enough - into their animal side - into their intrinsic need to dominate others via other means (usually through sexual violence or just pure evil political genocide) - and hitman knows that hes dna has been tampered with and thats why he decided to become a professional at .. MURDEEER oooOOOHHH...

And in the last games - hes too much babby looking. Absolution also gives this notion to normies - that he has A SOFT SIDEEEEE well no thats just wrong and ignoring the material - and even the books.

the smoothness comes from increased subsurface scattering settings, dunno why they did that but it needs tweaking

Cope. The reality is Blood Money completely and unashamedly mogs every other game in the franchise and you can't do shit about it

BRAVO

Edit: Thanks for the gold kind stranger

Edit 2: 327 upvotes for this? Haha wow that's the most I've ever gotten, thanks guys and gals and everything in between!

Edit 3: WTF 600 upvotes wow thank you all so much this is the best birthday ever

Edit 4: Thanks for all the birthday wishes fellow r/wooooshers. I tippeth mine hat to thee on this pleasant morrow.

Edit 5: Ok, so this went viral overnight for some reason O_o 2000 motherflipping upboats I really have no words thank you all so much it means a lot!

Edit 6: ok I'm noticing some toxic discussion happening in this reply chain and I feel the need to address it. Sexism and racism are not cool guys, so please cool it and continue the good vibes please and thank you!

Edit 7: ok so I don't know why but I've received a lot of downvotes on this post recently, maybe i got raided by Any Forums.com/b?? (commonly referred to as the "asshole of the internet" for those who aren't aware). I don't really ask for much but I was hoping we could show those losers a thing or two, so please give this post an upvote if you haven't already, it would mean the world to me and show these bullies you cannot mess with a good person.

Edit 8: turns out my girlfriend cheated on me, so that happened :/

Edit 9: so people have been wanting me to clarify the previous edit. I don't have the energy to go into a lot of detail so the general gist of it is this: Yes we were in an open relationship, no that doesn't mean you can't cheat on someone when you're in an open relationship. If you are having sex regularly with someone and never mention it until they get you pregnant, that is definitely a betrayal of trust even if you've both agreed that she can have as many partners as she feels she needs to be comfortable.

Edit 10: FYI, taking responsibility for the child does not make me any less of a man than you, actually it makes me more, so kindly fuck off please and thank you!

He looks too young in 3 and his resting expression doesn't look as good. I feel like it looks much better animated than it did in 1 and 2, but I can't be bothered to do a direct comparison.

nexusmods.com/hitman3/mods/65

For me it's his 2 face.

one is the best face by far. just has worse lighting

both look like shit. Absolution had a much better model

Attached: 21451_10_hitman_absolution_run_for_your_life_director_s_commentary_video_full.0.jpg (1200x800, 73.69K)

they just added sss to him

I despise the way the prequels make him look. He’s so tiny it’s unreal.