What games allow me to play as this guy?

What games allow me to play as this guy?

Attached: Goblin Slayer.png (362x800, 357.62K)

I'm sure there are games out there with mods for his armor, although I am not a fan of fauldless armor

There is for Skyrim but I've had enough of that game. I also made one for Kenshi, including goblins. Got repetitive quite quickly so now I'm looking for something else.

Just about every RPG ever made lets you play as a no-personality guy in armor who just kills low level enemies all day.

Attached: bs2.png (1300x1000, 2.06M)

>pest control: The anime
Who watches this?

No game has a similar premise of you becoming an expert in a field like that

DOOM

Fuck off.

Cry more goblin

Any Forumstards who substitute goblins for races they don't like

Dark souls II

there are literally just 2 types of people.
1st are the edge lords over goblin rape and edgy action
2nd are the ones who saw later episodes and vibed with rather down to earth DnDness of it.

It's actually not too bad once the early shocking edgyness gets dropped and you realize slayer boy is literally autist in a quite funny way.

Dark Souls III

Attached: C527023A-CB21-4A05-9475-3AADA16BA419.jpg (250x473, 24.53K)

There's one game that allows you to fight this guy. He's the final boss.

GS is weak and a normalfag for his world standards, in the last chapter of the prequel he was KO and rescued by a girl that literally made a Hobgoblin explode with her punches which angered the rapefags.

those hero girls in goblin slayer are dumb and boring

dragon's dogma has some pretty fun goblin slaying goodness
>Goblins ill like fire!

GS is traveling with one (the blonde).

Attached: 1627327102408.png (1100x2000, 634.93K)

>Who let the dogs out?

t. Goblin

I like the dnd aspect and how such a simple concept can be made interesting. I haven't watched any other anime as an adult.

Nice, thanks. Does it have basic quests to it or just wild goblins to slay?

Dwarf Fortress

all the OP as fuck characters drag the story down, the core party is so good too

doom with the gmota mod.

Attached: lB5d7q.png (508x254, 116.27K)

I read the manga and as a fa/tg/uy instantly figured that the author knows how TTRPGs campaigns go so I was hooked.

battle brothers
first late-game event: greenskins invasion
killing goblins all day long for fucking weeks

Goblins roam the country and are basic mobs as well as having a quest to slay them specifically.

>Does it have basic quests to it or just wild goblins to slay?
yeah some small quests involve slaying goblins, and a major one has you reclaiming a fortress that's been taken over by a goblin horde+goblin chieftain

He calls himself that, but he kills ogres, witches and wurms all the time.
That's the joy of it imo, seeing this autistic psycho go on to make a whole party, then go on to save the country from whatever comes their way.

>All the time.
What? He only killed ogres twice and that was because they were involved with goblins, he also didn't killed a single witch, the only one that appeared so far was killed by Priestess and her party as he was literally fighting the second ogre at the same time and would have die if priestess "GS radar" didn't made her rush to him and save his ass.

Dragons Dogma