Are video games an unhealthy way to cope with depression?

Are video games an unhealthy way to cope with depression?

Attached: 1643843883272.jpg (473x574, 18.27K)

Eh, it's better than drinking, smoking, stress-eating, etc. There are no healthy ways to cope with depression to begin with.

lifting and cardio

Any friends I thought I had actually hate me, I don't really have anyone. No friends, no girlfriend, my life is pretty devoid of any meaning. I go to work, go home, play Vidya and stay up too late jerking off or gaming and fall asleep to rinse and repeat. It's all meaningless

Attached: 1640884914109.jpg (750x738, 374.4K)

or you know, stop being sad?

-do nothing to alleviate depression. Stress-gyming is a circus act that devours your whole life until you become nothing but a robot with a dumbell with a brain. Even other gym rats will look at you and think "does this guy have nothing else going on in his life"?

>with a dumbbell for a brain*

You realise you're depressed for a reason?
Nobody is telling you to become a gym rat or a roid freak. You don't even have to go to a gym. Just go outside for a longer walk 3 times a week and you'll probably start feeling better in no time.

Self improvement is therapeutic. That's why depressed people typically live in filth and even the simple act of cleaning your bedroom has been proven to improve happiness

depression is a meme just drink and play video games you faggot

make a fren
stop playing video games

Video games ARE one of the reason for depression. They overflow your dopamine receptors so everything else seems boring in comparaison, that's why gaymers don't shower, clean their room or even try to find a job or a girlfriend.
If you reconize yourself in this, stop video games now.

Yes wasting your time self-punishing yourself with an activity you'll never be financially rewarded for is the best way to cope with having no job prospects in a communist country with nightmarish social dumping that exploits whoever has the lowest standards until they are no longer useful and exploitable. You will definitely not regret spending fourteen years of your life exercising every single day instead of doing things you actually enjoyed, living as anyone else or building a social network because in a piece of shit communist country you either know someone who is well positioned and suck up to them or you're absolutely doomed, and the more disciplined you try to be the deeper you fuck yourself

>if you do sports you can do nothing else, you have to do it everyday, and you cannot find it enjoyable
>also rant about society for some reason
???

>self-punishing
you don't have to torture yourself with exercise, do as much as you can manage
a lot of people (including me) got discouraged from exercise because they had a coach who maybe meant well but told them to torture themselves, exercise feels good when you do it at your own pace

You are probably getting paid for this post that showcases your zero attention span and the null discipline you went through during your life, proving me right

Good to know depression is filtering all the strawmanning retards

Attached: angry norman.gif (400x214, 1.43M)

Ah, so you're a shizo, should have guessed it from the first post. Moving on, then.

You might just be too into your own head. It's easy to think that people are thinking negatively of us, when in reality they are thinking about what to eat for dinner.

You literally have nothing to bring here, you don't want to help other people. Exercise is pointless, I've been doing it since I was an early teen, I'm close to my thirties and all it did was redirect most of my drive and energy into something that didn't make me happy, nor gave me revenue. I get complimeted by family members. That's it. That's all it got me.

It's a good tool to make frustrated men of the now non-existent 'middle-class' waste their best years and end up as genetic dead-ends, eliminating competition for the elites, which is why you are paid by your bosses to defend it vehemently. Since I don't want others to repeat my mistake and I actually want to help other people not go through that misery, I'm just pointing that out. This society doesn't reward hard work, just that suck up to the ones that have been hoarding capital. No need to name them

That's what a few of them always tell me. I'm too hard on myself. But I know when I'm not being invited to social gatherings theres something wrong there. Maybe I'm the one causing my own demise with my negativity, anger, and sadness

didn't read lmao

post physique (you wont)

>schizo still malding
Have a pity (You) and fuck off, nigger

Attached: bestgohan.png (500x375, 233.47K)

Use prostitutes like a real man

okay :)

>mfw don't shower, don't clean room, don't want no job or girlfriend and not depressed
Life is too short to be wasted on sadness. I have so much vidya to play, so much movies to watch, so much books to read, and so many shitposts to make, I've got no time to waste on mediocrity of "normal" life.

Attached: 1628213011947.jpg (600x826, 166.75K)

true, if you let the normalfags bully into hating yourself for not living the way they want to live you have let them won

Quite literally stop being a nigger and feeling sorry for yourself

Attached: 1634778697349.png (384x825, 165.8K)

it really doesn’t help that depression scales off itself

projecting retards like this are really annoying

Attached: FUCK_____YOU.gif (550x288, 3.84M)

That's just escapism... You won't be able to ignore your problems forever. Please reconsider, life has much more to offer than just consooming.