Why is Liyue so boring? When will we go back to Mond?

Why is Liyue so boring? When will we go back to Mond?

Attached: f441214e3db55a3f4d6af7073b640ecb.png (2481x3508, 2.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ulBjuvmKbtA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you're acting as if mond isn't fucking boring aswell with its whore festivals where all the women go out to have sex in the name of barbatos and "freedom" inazuma feels better but its not by much, the better regions are yet to come

Cute hebeloli!

Attached: 92d84736e6760371c3f7ac0f259fdd90.png (1638x1804, 1014.1K)

I want a new european-themed area.

I imagine you're getting it with Fontaine probably in 2 years

Mond is the worst area. Really basic. Liyue at least has the cooler mountainous area up north.
The Japan region was also pretty forgettable.
They should try using different color palettes or assets or something, the three of them kind of bleed together.
At least the snow mountain is cool.

In retrospect Mond just feels like a test area, with how simple and barren it is. Everything is just grassy hills and trees, not even any fields or anything. Liuye was already much better designed. Inazuma is almost too dense with something new every couple steps

Fontaine will be France but with steam technology, I would guess there's some Alps type area between Mond and Fontaine and then it will have more wine orchards and fields, as opposed to Mond's forests

Mond is just green, Inazuma has a lot of purple and pink, Liuye is orange and yellow

I felt like Enkanomiya was pretty fucking cool.

Tsurumi as well but Tsurumi lost everything unique about it after its main quest, and then also lost another unique aspect that replaced the first if you did the side stuff. Now it looks like any other Inazuma island, I don't know what they were thinking.

Watasumi was alright too, but really annoying to navigate

>Sumeru battle music

youtube.com/watch?v=ulBjuvmKbtA

Attached: 1643843475712.jpg (1280x720, 130.6K)

Liyue has some variation in color, but I don't remember Inazuma having much. My main impression of it was the first area but with more water and electric puzzles, and by the time I finished I was thinking "I hope next time they can make a more original area".
The snow area was fun because it had unique terrain, unique mechanics, and its own visuals. I can only hope they take some notes from that.

>oh hey this area full of water is cool
>you drain it all away
>this happened several times in Liyue
Stop!

>Liyue has a gay god
>Mond has a cute god
Mondbros... we won...

Attached: b51d30b43f8e552b61dc490412b3af53[1].jpg (1000x708, 198.05K)

I thought it was pretty different from the other areas. But it's still grass and trees, so it's not going to look wildly different from other areas with grass and trees, except for their colors and types, and the architecture of the buildings

But on the other hand Seirai is totally purple, even after you stop the thunderstorm. The other islands had unique gimmicks at the start, but then they lost those as you did quests. One island had that thunderstorm, one had the nuclear reactor, Tsurumi had the fog

Attached: 3fPDdSMUEKtrQTa66T4ks7.jpg (1920x1080, 478.45K)

>cute god
>not gay god

Also, Zhongli > Venti

I forget what this island was called, but it looked a lot more unique when the storm was still going on

Attached: genshin2.jpg (1200x630, 158.1K)

I wish Sumeru was based on a desert country rather than India. Sumeru will be just more grass and trees.

kys chang
liyue is boring as fuck the combat music is chinky as fuck, the cities, landscapes and basically everything is forgettable mondstat and inazuma are light years ahead of shit ass liyue

Attached: 1643846885197.png (1792x2276, 450K)

Attached: deepest lore.jpg (1920x1050, 562.06K)

It will be a cross between Mesopotamia and India, so deserts and jungles. The name basically comes from Sumer

Attached: _21_civilization-wallpaper_Middle-Eastern-Wallpaper-56+-images-.jpg (1920x1080, 547.43K)

What is not forgettable about Mond? It's just a basic castle in a lake, and some hills around it. It's as generic as it gets, might as well be called environment_test

Attached: 202122018255_png_.png (1920x1080, 2.33M)

Could you run that by me one more time but without the incessant shitposting?

Attached: 1559885595113.jpg (550x620, 99.64K)

Mond is pretty fucking boring too, the town looks like an American theme park and the rest is barren hills, only the old capital ruins are cool.