Souls PvPers think this autistic quick menu simulator is good gameplay

>souls PvPers think this autistic quick menu simulator is good gameplay

Attached: 68468562842.webm (854x480, 2.93M)

It's fun kusoge.

There's no need to menu swap people do it to look cool or for autistic levels of optimization.

Ds2 was the only one with good pvp

Cope, seethe and dilate

the fuck did he even parry with?

Souls pvpers are subhuman garbage. With a ping above 10ms (so literally any interaction), proper pvp is impossible. I've tried 0ms pvp via a local network and it - get this - actually rewards inherent skill instead of learning pvp-specific autism lag

Empty hands

>proper pvp is impossible
So every only pvp game that's ever existed has been impossible.

is that a thing?

Let them be, it's the only thitthey have left given DS3 took everything away that actually made DeS and DaS unique experiences to focus on the retarded combat where you roll 45 times per second

Yes, has been since DS1

>game rewards those who actually git gut
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Watch any pvp montage on youtube and all you'll ever see is shitters who rollspam get caught and die. Just because it's possible doesn't mean it's viable.

>Autistic wanna be FGC PVP
cringe
>Lore friendly themed invasions
Based

You are not allowed to disagree with this post

Parrying is easily the worst mechanic in dark souls, followed closely by the retarded d-pad menu.

Menu swapping ABSOLUTELY gives you a huge advantage. Knowing how to swap to gundyr's halbard to catch roll spammers or swap to weapons with better crit damage for parrys will make a big difference. And it's fucking stupid and I hate it. The easy fix for this in Elden Ring would be to have the character unable to sprint or attack when your menu is open, wouldn't disrupt the normal gameplay at all. Obviously we weren't so lucky.

>Watch any pvp montage on youtube

Attached: 25367646664.jpg (500x378, 46.81K)

Like them or not they're proof of what I said frognigger

Seems like you don't know whats going on in that webm. He has no item in his left hand, so if he had pressed the l2 he would've done the weapons art attack. By doing the hardswap he puts away his weapon with no animation being played, meaning he's instantly ready for the bare hands parry while giving the enemy zero way of reading the play.

Attached: 1636614604483.webm (720x406, 983.04K)

Bring back inventory weight.

hardswapping is the most autistic shit ever, menus are not fun and break up the flow of the game.
no good pvp game forces players to use a menu that obstructs part or all of the screen to play optimally

That kind of optimization is only necessary if you're going solo against a gank squad with a host who resummons phantoms and it's absolutely necessary that you kill an enemy in one or two combos as quick as possible. In casual invasions with co-invaders or in duels menu swapping is overkill because consistently being better at the fundamentals will give you much more success than riposting for 1000 damage instead of 800.

dats me

I have 30~ themed/RP characters made for coop/pvp spread over 3 save files

Attached: Knight_of_the_deep.jpg (654x676, 87.43K)

something looks really wrong with that webm

without parrying it would be an actual slapfest with no way to punish R1 spams. i feel like you don't actually play games

This but unironically.

Based. Makes it even sweeter when you destroy a host with a suboptimal build

why do people who do it only pull it out when they're backed into a corner then?

Almost died laughing when I heard that people hold tournaments for DS3 PvP. How have they managed to convince themselves that it has any depth whatsoever?

Is it perhaps the guy getting launched off his horse after slapping a dinner plate?

>That kind of optimization is only necessary if you're going solo against a gank squad with a host who resummons phantoms
Which describes 90% of invasions in DS3 at this point. Considering you can only invade hosts with phantoms in ER, that problem will still exist.