Why is this game so shit compared to the original?

I absolutely loved the original, I replayed it a million times.

But when i played dishonered 2 It felt boring and forgettable, I only remember the jindosh level

And there were so many enemies that playing stealthy was almost impossible on my first playthrough.

Why is this game so shit??

Attached: images.jpg (241x209, 9.93K)

ran like shit on consoles and low end pcs

I finished it recently, it was pretty good and I liked levels separated into two parts, the city and actual target.

>Dishonored 2 Sales Down Almost 40% on First Game
What did he mean by this?

Its better than 1 except with the player's base, lore, characters and story.

Ayo das right

Attached: sheboon dishonored-la-mort-de-loutsider_z184.jpg (350x431, 42.83K)

>Corvo speaks
>Faggot personality
>Le Stronk Womyn Emily who was supposed to be the protagonist but Corvo was shoehorned in otherwise people who liked the 1st would be mad
Take your pick

Sales of Dishonored 1 = X
Sales of Dishonored 2 = X*0.6

Does your autism get this?

captcha: 4kys2

I thought it was fun, beat it twice in a row. Not as memorable as the first one but still decent.
This one, on the other hand, was pretty lame
>low end pcs
It ran like shit on my then-high-end PC as well and I had to do some tinkering to have it run properly. It was barely playable in the hubworlds. Some shit with CPU-affinity I think

Attached: 1636052684555.webm (1080x1080, 944.16K)

I think 2 is better than 1 in pretty much every way. Better combat, better levels, and a cleaner story.

Your opinion is wrong

And I will NOT elaborate.

Gameplay is far superior in 2 but the story is fanfiction tier garbage which works as a direct sequel to the knife of dunwall and brightmore witches, you also "defeat" her in pretty much the same way.
>And there were so many enemies that playing stealthy was almost impossible on my first playthrough.
Sounds like you are just bad desu.

Attached: gaming.jpg (825x613, 126.37K)

>And there were so many enemies that playing stealthy was almost impossible on my first playthrough
lol
d2 has much less enemies than d1, i'm having a hard time getting 100+ kills a mission
in d1 that was actually possible

>I only remember the jindosh level
I liked the one where you moved back and forth in time and you had a little window to see what was going on in the past/future. Seems like a neat idea that could carry an entire game on it's own. Other than that the game is pretty forgettable, I feel like it tries to capture the charm of the first one instead of being a sequel to it.

/thread

Attached: 654056456401.jpg (469x682, 84.68K)

>in d1 that was actually possible
That was because of the chaos system they had. The more you kill you way through a level, the more security there will be on the next.I played a no-kill run and the last level was a breeze because there were barely any guards. I'm not sure D2 still did that though.

Factually wrong. Go look at any dev nowadays and white dudes still make up the overwhelming majority of developers

dishonored 2 added this trash ass motherfuckers no wonder it sold less

Attached: Clockwork-4Arms.png (250x276, 95.06K)

The game started to serve the narrative instead of the other way around. And the narrative is shit. Dishonored was the last good game Arkane ever made.
Prey is shit, don't even start.

Attached: 1643810862775.jpg (682x384, 68.38K)

unironically, Anita Sarkeesian

google it if you don't believe

it ran like shit on everything because it had Denuvo 1.0 aka the SSD rapist

>a retread with a recycled villain is "cleaner"
?????