Is VR worth the investment yet?

Oculus quest 2 is kinda cheap... is it worth a buy bros?

Attached: akrales_200904_4160_0135.0.0.jpg (1200x675, 90.08K)

Buy any headset besides Oculus. They're a plague upon the industry and actively making it far worse

>They're a plague upon the industry and actively making it far worse
How?

Don't go for the cheapest VR model user you'll just regret it.

it boils down if you want to play re4 vr or not

it's a luxury toy. i like it. your milage may vary

>luxury toy
if quest2 is luxury then what is varjo aero

Anti-consumer practices like locking games to their systems in what is already a very niche market, and pushing for VR to just be casual mobile-tier games on said hardware.

i'm not talking about the quest 2 specifically, i mean vr in general and its usefulness

Attached: 1639407621212.webm (500x496, 2.93M)

Game?

It's compatible with PC games you know

we truly live in the best timeline.

VRchat

Attached: vrchatfeels.png (1075x605, 724.67K)

>300 dollar """"investment"""

It's cheap because it's Facebook trying to rope you into their ecosystem at a loss

Most users won't use it for that. Facebook is only funding the mobile games. They will never ever fund something like HL Alyx

Attached: 1629153108438.webm (800x450, 2.94M)

yes

Since I am an index chad I use it to coom with VRChat

as long as Facebook doesn't fund vrchat

Not him but you don't understand. You can play steamvr games on it so you couldn't care less about zuck's games

my work sent me one for meetings and its so shit I almost want to send it back. I got it for free and im still dissapointed in it.

Why? its way fucking easier to have video meeting/presentations. It is not even practical at all.

don't buy facebook shit
>need a facebook account
>endless telemetry shit

you intel and ruzen CPU has an ARM core to call home, it's not the 90s

Oculus becomes more popular = mobile-tier games become the biggest market for VR = developers will see it as the only way to make profitable VR games

Then what do you mean specifically?
I'm broke as fuck and I enjoy VR daily without making any financial sacrifices.

False equivalence.
>dude one thing you're using already might violate your privacy so you should just be fine with this other thing that blatantly goes way too far