Games where I can be like him

Games where I can be like him

Attached: 1643888111633.png (846x803, 660.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sISGRCgJDhA
youtube.com/watch?v=7o4Jq4rd1es
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bane?

Any game where you can play his race? I think SW Galaxies have playable Duros but probably nothing else

I literally had no idea who this guy is until I saw this episode. After looking into him, it makes me question why there's no cool duros characters in Star Wars at all.

in Star Wars games meant to say.

I know they weren't playable but according to the wiki they weren't even an npc race.

Wait, did they kill chris pratt?

Please don't tell me that's him in Book of Boba Fett

No one can stop Chad Bane

youtu.be/sISGRCgJDhA

What the fuck is going on with Boba Fett series anyway?
First he is made into an incompetent old fart that does not seem to understand how the planet HE GREW UP AT works, and sucks at fighting all the sudden (no matter that he went against Darth Vader at one point.)
And now he does not get any screentime, while the not-Boba steals all the glory and old characters and tropes are being recycled from Eps 4-6.

Plus we a Spaghetti western now?

Yes, it is.

Stranger's Wrath

got his ass kicked by fennec chink

You're ugly IRL, you don't need games for that.

Gotta get those baby bucks.

Attached: screw you luke skywalker.jpg (1920x4629, 1.28M)

>the planet HE GREW UP AT works, and sucks at fighting all the sudden (no matter that he went against Darth Vader at one point.)
fanfiction

>What the fuck is going on with Boba Fett series anyway?

Because EU bad, books bad and desert planet good. There's either too many creative inputs that conflict & on step on each other or they don't know what the fuck they're doing hence the amateurs with disney dollars make a shit western

We should have got Bounty Hunter on the PS2 but with Boba Fett or an original take on Boba making his way in the universe hunting and looking for a cure to clone ageing

He literally worked for Jabba for years.

>that does not seem to understand how the planet HE GREW UP AT works
he didn't grow up on Tatooine you absolute tard

Was it kino?
youtube.com/watch?v=7o4Jq4rd1es

Attached: Duel.jpg (1280x720, 38.05K)

there is no information in the original trilogy that suggests Boba worked for Jabba outside of the Han Solo bounty

I like his hat

>in the original trilogy
And this is why the Disney-era shit is bad.

He's a bog duro