Do you still play games with your brothers?

Do you still play games with your brothers?

Attached: 19DBB708-0CCC-4F03-838E-55F375AA5238.jpg (1200x675, 60.55K)

One of the last things I did with my older brother before he moved out was play XCOM with him and Hyrule Warriors with him.
He heard the german voice in XCOM and immediately began making a nazi character named Hans Hümler.
Was good times.

Yeah, on occasion. Every now and then over the years we'll just hang out and game.

Same
But csgo and dota
Miss that little nigga

Last christmas I bought my brother left 4 dead 2 on steam since when they first came out we'd play everyday after school. Unfortunately my computer bricked so I haven't been able to play

We played through Monster Hunter World recently. Hopefully, we can do Elden Ring too.

Playing MHW story co-op is aids, you can't join a hunt until both of you have seen the cutscene.
Honestly the most annoying shit in the series.

damn that was such a good movie
to imagine that 3 white male protags would break records?

we played sonic R, my younger brother was always down but i had to beg my older brother to play

You can still find enjoyment in this stale genericness?

Yeah, we hated that shit

>brothers
:(

Yes. Fuck the MCU, but I like Spider-Man.

My one brother I played games with passed away a few years ago and I don't talk to my other brother. That being said I play games with my son all the time.

Attached: 1620239260887.jpg (3000x3000, 3.9M)

I only have an older sister

My brother is always out with his friends or his girlfriend.

No, my brother passed away suddenly the week before Christmas.

I feel like Tom Holland's Spider-Man is a really weird take on the character. Is that just me?

My older brother is dead and my younger brother is working himself to death in California. When we do get a chance to play vidya, it's usually a quick Fifa match and that's it. That nigga needs to move out of that shit hole state already so all the money he makes can actually mean something.

A lot of people mock his take as "iron boy" instead of spiderman.

Sorry to hear that. Coincidentally, I lost my cousin around the same time. My condolences user

Yeah, I can definitely understand that. That said, the only comic run of Spider-Man I've actually read at all is the JMS Amazing Spider-Man run, and Peter does lean on Tony Stark a little in that. But I'm not really sure how much I liked that element of things.,

>3 white male
I hate to break it to you but you need to check their early life section. At least one of them is not like the others.