Sony is buying Capcom

>EVO acquisition
>Kiichiro Urata, an ex Capcom CEO, has joined PlayStation last September
>Grubb tease
>Yoshinori Ono now works for Sony
>Microsoft working on a MH clone
>Nintendo is not interested in big acquisitions
>Ryan said they're not done

Attached: Jimphucksphil.png (1052x1298, 1.36M)

What did Grubb say?

Square and Capcom make the most sense, and it's no suprise they shut down Japan Studio if that's the case

I will be so mad. None of the others bother me that much and at least PC gets the games day one. Sony would hold their shit back for a couple of years, at best.

what was the last good thing capcom made? (no monster humper)

If Sony had to pay $3.6B for one game, what the FUCK makes you think they can afford capcom? They would have bought them in the first place if it was in their budget, not all those no name studios and a past its prime mtx scam.

RIP Phoenix Wright and Mega Man if that's true

Sony is making a push into the PC space. It's why they bought NIXXES.
While I don't think it will happen immediately, I think in a year or two we'll see Sony releasing on PC day one.

Wow how great 2 companies will be gobbling up everything. Really none of these microsoft or sony deals should be allowed to happen. Even weirder is people taking some sort of side like their company is winning a battle, it's so fuckin warped. Plus sony would probably still release capcom multiplat as they would need that money

The Great Ace Attorney is pretty good (I didn't particularly like Village)

As long as i get to play resident evil games on pc i might be ok with it. I never had playstation consoles so don't know what other interference it would create. Sony has had some weird censorship issues from what i remember in anime games so not sure if that will affect capcom.

Resident Evil 8
Devil May Cry 5
Ghosts n Goblins Ressurection

Man fuck microsoft for starting this acquisition war

...a GAMING GIANT like Capcom???!?
...So many LEGENDARY games...

>they would need that money
What money? Nobody plays Japshit on Xbox.

Zero chance they could afford Capcom.

You mean fuck Sony for constantly buying up exclusives for the last twenty years, this is just Microsoft catching up

Did you forget where you are? You can't insult Sony. You'll get banned.

>great 2 companies will be gobbling up everything.
>2 companies
Microsoft is gobbling up everything. Do not let these delusional snoys fool you, Sony cannot even come close to the level of acquisitions that MS is doing right now.

There's any number of things you could curse out Microsoft, Sony, and Nintendo for, but this is a recent development

Sony has purchased more devs the last 3 years than Microsoft.

>source: my hairy asshole

those games are already dead shambling corpses, nothing of value would be lost if Capcom stopped developing them

Okay, then fuck Sony AND Microsoft. It's all the same shit.

Sony purchased devs and Microsoft is buying out entire publishers

Based, Sony always wins baby

well sony will try and get what crumbs they can, i.e the bungie deal - either way gaming will be basically dead to most but the most arden corporate bootlickers that still haven't noticed how bad these companies have made gaming and never will

Hello guys. I would like to ask you to let me play on your console across ps remote play I'm not forcing you, I'm just asking. if you don't want to give, fine, I'll understand.
@Chuvak333

Is it this year's "Sony is buying Konami"?

Don't forget that Sony is secretly rebooting SH with Kojimas studio

There is pc too, and it seems sony would like that bit of money

Agree but I pirate everything almost anyway so I don’t really care. The only games I have bought recently are on switch because I don’t have the hackable model.

I'd much rather they buy Konami since that company can't sink any lower.