Mortaccio is better at danmaku than your favorite 2hu

Mortaccio is better at danmaku than your favorite 2hu

Attached: mortaccio.png (163x163, 3.14K)

>mortaccio + duplicator
Why play anything else?

Because that's easy mode.

library is so easy on normal and hyper.
the first map is filtering me, can't even get to the boss.

Can I kill Death, or is that guaranteed death for me?

Try the pentagram

also take the leaf or whatever the shield is for oneshot protection

play a good character or buy the extra projectile passive and that's all there is to it really

reminder this dev stole symphony of the night sprites and traced the bayonetta 2 cover

you need to freeze him

And then made a much better game

Based

I noticed this instantly
The absolute madman

gieb weapon combos
not an individual tier list but weapons that synergize with the stat booster items that synergize with upgraded types
there's only so many weapon slots

eg rune tracer + bible + cross, combining with spellbinder (duration) and bracer (speed), that also create evolutions

Not without cheat engine. Even if you survive with Laurel and clock lance, Death has like a billion life or something ridiculous, it also spawns a new one every minute.

Good, obviously konami isnt doing anything wortwhile with this ip

Let's not get carried away here

upgraded bible, axe, and magic wand is pretty much an automatic win

You can only get one upgraded item per run, right?
I only get upgraded whip.

>Any Forums supports property theft
i thought piracy was ok because it wasnt actually stealing? but now some dude makes a profit off of other peoples work and you guys say its ok?

Every item can be evolved in a run.

You can get as many upgraded weapons in a single run, as you can fit their respective upgrade items in your passive slots.

this is a quintessential zoomer game artificially made popular by twitch streamers and youtubers
of course the consoomer generation are going to mindlessly defend their newest FoTM short term dopamine injector

I'll bite this bait. people argue for piracy because there is very little correlation between it and a loss of sales. This could be said to different because instead of just copying a game and playing it for yourself, while this is making money off of copied assets. HOWEVER I don't fucking care and I'd steal games physical straight from the devs hands if I knew they're would be no repercussions for it.

absolute madlad

no one cares since the guy originally bringing it up was just pissed the game was popular and people were having fun playing it

Thats weird because once I get everything maxed and the whip upgraded all I get from level ups and chests is chicken and money

More games like this?

I was looking at Crimsonland but I'm unsure if there's any other ones people recommend.

Attached: 1504992832485.jpg (276x440, 12.83K)

Then you didn't have the correct passive/weapon. You can 6 evolved weapons. Chicken/money levels only happen once everything you have is max level.

Also why did they change the library music? It was so good

Nova Drift is the only other game I'm aware of.

Go in options and disable streamer music.