25 and older

What are you playing?

Attached: Victoria 2.jpg (606x785, 54.48K)

31 year old zoomer here, reliving my youth in D2R.

csgo and diablo2, waiting for elden ring / lost ark / total war wh3
t. 30

Final Fantasy XIV until Warhammer total war 3 comes out.

Guilty Gear Strive and waiting for Elden Ring.

Yu-Gi-Oh master duel but I've got all i can from the game at this point. I'm also playing through Killer is Dead and MGSV

I wish you could play Victoria II like that. Ive tried on my 4k 60 inch and the ui doesn't scale and ends up being microscopic

Basically nothing. Lost interest in almost everything. Sometimes play hearthstone battlegrounds. Mildly interested in elden ring but who care anymore

28 here, A Legionary's Life

'ate libyans
'ate peltasts
'luv my shield
Simple as

WoW private server (ascension)

gsg, rts, souls and sometimes a bethesda rpg

Bayonetta 2, want to replay the story before the 3rd one comes out, also didn’t spend much time in the switch version because I owned a wii-u

26.I have chronic pain and i take opiates for it then fly around until i feel better. One time fell asleep and woke up 4 hours later and was near other side of America

Attached: 4F7390F3-34F6-49AE-8986-C513209DA048.jpg (1280x720, 115.77K)

rn, project zomboid

>pokemon pld
>europa universalis 4
while im waiting for
>lost arc
>warhammer 3 total war

In the shower just now it occurred to me that in just a few short years, 16 will be half my age yet I still think of myself as a teenager and behave like one.

hello Tyler durden

Thank god for that turbo button

Attached: 122.png (1680x1050, 582.72K)

divinity 2

League of Legends
Songs of Syx
Waiting for DF on steam.

hello me

No More Room In Hell (at least trying to)
Killing Floor 1
Grim Dawn
Doom wads

Attached: 1643454512138.jpg (720x717, 65.91K)

Mighty switch force 2
Power bomberman
Megaman maker levels

EVROPA....home

mech warrior 5. its shit

SMT V and Dauntless with a friend.

Attached: f708c39_1280.png (1280x892, 619.29K)

28 here and honestly nothing anymore these days. I tried Cyberpunk recently but it was shit, friend recommended Hunt Showdown but desu it is so slow and boring. I dont want to spend 2h on a game only to have a single gunfight. I dont have that much time during the week to play, not gonna waste it running around a lifeless map for 5 seconds of action every once in a while.

i know that feeling too well
im sorry user

Attached: 1584682356881.jpg (749x290, 54.22K)

Going through Skyrim for the first time. I had tried it once before when it originally launched and dropped it almost immediately thinking it was garbage but I'm enjoying it a lot now.

World of Tanks and I hate it

Waiting for DL2, played Elite yesterday for an hour, felt good, but empty as ever.
March will be busy starting with ER.

34 here. Been playing some Deep Rock Galactic, Vampire Survivors, and I just got the new Pokemon game.

Same age as you and I feel disgusted by your choices.

ffxiv, melty blood and strive

Had the same initial experience to Skyrim, user. What made you enjoy it more now? Did you mod it at all?

Slay the Spire
Kingdom Come Deliverance

In 22 days I'll be playing Elden Ring

Attached: Screen_Shot_2019_02_07_at_12.36.04_PM.0.jpg (1200x800, 159.58K)

GT Sport, Nioh 2 and Destiny 2 WQ when it launches

Attached: 1640272724872.jpg (1200x1200, 138.59K)

>25 in two years
I don't wanna be old!!!

eu4 and holdfast nations at war, dark souls 3, dungeon crawl stone soup and ss13.

All of them or just Pokemon?

Dragon's Dogma among a glut of strat games. I'll occasionally play looter shooters. I play as many RPGs as I do strats. Lately I've been getting into more obscure shit like Spiderweb's stuff but I also like dumb fun like EO or faux-table stuff like Pathfinder (no I won't try the sequel)

feels good man, but you shouldn't have posted in this thread because now the tree will know

27 year old here.

>Original Doom WADs
>Vampire Survivors
>Hitman 3, but mostly playing the old levels since I didn't play the other games
>It Takes Two probably soon

Bouncing between these games. Not really going too deep in any of them honestly.

WARNO
COH2
NIOH2

32 year old boomer, playing zomboid with twenty somethings.

27 in a week, I'm playing Oldschool Runescape
I'm legitimately autistic, I imagine that's why I keep coming back to this fucking game 17 years after I first discovered it. There's a fun event of sorts going on now though, that's what brought me back this time.

I just want a new fucking RPG where I can grind for 12 hours a day for loot and stats without any of the bullshit.

all of them.

28 here, Played a little bit of wow. Gonna binge pokemon next week and then elden ring.
Meanwhile cleaning my backlog bit by bit

33, turning 34 this year.
Currently taking a break from CSGO (I'm Global, grinding my way to Faceit LVL10, currently at 9 so almost there. I'm really bad though)
At the moment, playing:
>Bannerlord again
>EUIV achievement hunting
>Rome Total War: Remastered (finished my goal)
>RDR2 for comfy visuals and horseback riding, hunting

Ever tried roguelikes? Angband specifically

>grind for 12 hours a day for loot and stats without any of the bullshit.
you should try reading.

42 here - Cyberpunk 2077 (3rd playthrough), P5R, Control and NieR Automata.

Cool, cool. I could understand Pokemon. Why do the others disgust you?

I wasn't as interested in western fantasy or open world games at the time Skyrim first hit so it didn't appeal to me at all. Now the big fantasy world to explore adds a lot of charm that lets me overlook things I'd be more critical of in a linear game. Using some visual mods and an enb, and two that adjust encounter zones and leveled lists so that I can stumble into challenging dungeons, and revisiting dungeons will re-adjust what's inside if I've leveled up.

30 and without purpose in life

Almost finished SOMA
Just started GTA V story mode
Will be grinding for plat next Apex season
Also waiting for Elden Ring

Barotrauma
Hunt:Showdown
PMD Explorers of Sky
Underrail
Outward
Alina of the Arena (highly recommended)
I still replay Bloodborne and TESIII regularly and pick up DF and CDDA every 2 years to see what's new.

Attached: 1539832771117.png (510x546, 18.97K)

mh rise and some f2p game Ive been doing events in for more than a decade. probably get around to episode 2 of hrot

t. 37 year old

>33 year old boomer
>don't like *souls games
>don't like third person console-style action games
>don't like hero shooters
It's been a rough decade. Currently spending time with Northgard, though only singleplayer for now.
Before that I had a whole day basically dedicated to The Life and Suffering of Sir Brante, playing through it as a bloody revolutionary, a traditional priest and an honest judge.

Attached: IMG_20220202_205123.png (516x696, 846.14K)

in my 30s
>wreckfest
>bannerlord
>Deep rock galactic

Waiting on Elden ring

Attached: tygkcuu4ia081.jpg (987x888, 132.6K)

31 year old boomer here.

>Dwarf Fortress
>High Fleet
>Cataclysm Dark Days Ahead
>Running with Rifles
>Caves of Qud
>Armoured Commander 2

Sometimes I also play VASL when I dont feel like playing solitaire on the table. I have no friends to play anything with so I have no choice but to play games that are more enjoyable solo.

Attached: alright-buffet.gif (220x161, 159.46K)

>36
>PUBG
>New Pokemon
>Looking forward to Elden Ring

Attached: IMG_20201203_091651.png (439x517, 322.5K)

I do not like grindy games without proper motivations. and by motivation I mean the world/story pushing me forward
by world pushing the grind I mean something like going deeper in subnautica